Rae Ann Fera is a contributor for Co.Create whose specialty is covering the media, marketing, creative advertising, digital technology and design fields. She is also curator of Packaged Goods, a regular screening at TIFF Bell Lightbox featuring excellence in ads, videos, and shorts, and was formerly the editor of leading international ad industry publication Boards magazine.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Lessons About Guerilla Filmmaking--And Life--From A Feature-Length Music Video
- General Mills Wants Your Ideas For Its Next Cereal Game And Cake App
- At $24,263.18, The Cost Of Christmas Is Up 3.5 Percent This Year
- Sean Pecknold's Multiplane Animation Invokes A Mystical Journey For Fleet Foxes
- Stephen King's "Bag of Bones" Gets A Creepy Backstory
- The Sound Of Football Levels The Playing Field For Blind Athletes
- With China Film Deals, Relativity Seeks To Explore "Global Stories"
- Spurlock Penetrates The Nerd Herd In Comic-Con Doc
- Should "Domino's" And "Artisan" Be Used In The Same Pizza Ad?
- Ken Robinson On The Principles Of Creative Leadership
- Dirt Devil Ad Or Brilliant Horror Flick? Inside Cannes Lions' New Directors Showcase
- 3 Tips For Building An Ad Business Of The Future
- Arcade Fire, Old Spice, And Pay With A Tweet Win Cannes Cyber Lions
- How A Candy Bar Wrapper Ignited Romanian Pride And Won McCann Two Grand Prix