Rae Ann Fera is a contributor for Co.Create whose specialty is covering the media, marketing, creative advertising, digital technology and design fields. She is also curator of Packaged Goods, a regular screening at TIFF Bell Lightbox featuring excellence in ads, videos, and shorts, and was formerly the editor of leading international ad industry publication Boards magazine.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The 9 Most Creative (Least Gratuitous) Brand Vines
- 7. Jill Applebaum and Megan Sheehan
- 59. Agnello Dias
- Aaooohh, Werewolf On Netflix: Behind The Shockingly Gory Man-Beast Effects In "Hemlock Grove"
- GE Tells The Stories Of The World's Innovators With "Focus Forward"
- How Kmart Used Social Listening (And Some Nerve) To Create A Ship-My-Pants Funny Viral Hit
- Why KFC Went Bone-Free
- Turning Big Data Into Smart Data: 5 Lessons For Marketers From The Obama Campaign
- How Newcastle Brown Ale Cut The Crap To Cut Through the Clutter
- Time To Get Something On The Side: 30 Inspiring Passion Projects And Why You Should Have One
- A Big-Screen Brand Content Play: Behind Kokanee's Cinematic Debut, "The Movie Out Here"
- Ads Worth Spreading: See The 10 Most World-Changing Ads, According To TED
- When Winning An Oscar Means Bankruptcy: VFX Artists Protest The Academy Awards
- A New Vision For Sound: Chris Milk Breaks Down How "Beck: Hello, Again" Was Made
- See What It's Like To Escape From North Korea With Interactive Experience "The Defector"