Rachel Gillett is a multimedia journalist and editorial assistant for FastCompany.com’s Leadership section. Her work has been featured on PopPhoto.com, AOL.com, and elsewhere. She currently lives in Jersey City and enjoys contributing to the vibrant arts and crafting scene there.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The New Habit Challenge: Can A Digital Detox Make Room For Big Ideas?
- How Visualization Can Help You Battle Stress
- The New Habit Challenge: Can The Right Kind Of Music Fix Open Office Distraction?
- Here's What Happened When We Took Stock Of Our Lives, And Conducted A "Life Audit"
- The New Habit Challenge: Reduce Stress By Visualizing The Future
- The New Habit Challenge: Can A "Life Audit" Help Us Accomplish Our Goals?
- 5 Habits Changes You Can Actually Make In 2015
- 14 Tips To Make 2015 Your Most Productive Year Yet
- The Best And Worst Moments In Leadership In 2014
- What Happened When We Tried Sleeping On Our Problems
- Fired For The Holidays: Is It Acceptable For Businesses To Downsize In December?
- The One Habit Change That Can Help You Stop Procrastinating
- The New Habit Challenge: Optimize Your Sleep For More Creative Thinking
- How To Change Your Habits With The Help Of One Clever Marketing Trick
- The New Habit Challenge: Give Your Day A Theme To Stay Focused