Rachel Gillett is a multimedia journalist and editorial assistant for FastCompany.com’s Leadership section. Her work has been featured on PopPhoto.com, AOL.com, and elsewhere. She currently lives in Jersey City and enjoys contributing to the vibrant arts and crafting scene there.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- What It Will Take To Get A Nonprofit Job In 2020
- Can We Give Up Procrastination In One Month?
- My Painful (And Sometimes Fun) Month Of Networking
- Join Our Month-Long Networking Challenge!
- The Networking Challenge: From Introvert To Superconnector In A Month
- What Happened When We Spent A Week Detoxing From Our Smartphones
- We Found The Exact Music To Break Through Open-Office Distractions
- The New Habit Challenge: Can A Digital Detox Make Room For Big Ideas?
- How Visualization Can Help You Battle Stress
- The New Habit Challenge: Can The Right Kind Of Music Fix Open Office Distraction?
- Here's What Happened When We Took Stock Of Our Lives, And Conducted A "Life Audit"
- The New Habit Challenge: Reduce Stress By Visualizing The Future
- The New Habit Challenge: Can A "Life Audit" Help Us Accomplish Our Goals?
- 5 Habits Changes You Can Actually Make In 2015
- 14 Tips To Make 2015 Your Most Productive Year Yet