Rachel Gillett is a multimedia journalist and editorial assistant for FastCompany.com’s Leadership section. Her work has been featured on PopPhoto.com, AOL.com, and elsewhere. She currently lives in Jersey City and enjoys contributing to the vibrant arts and crafting scene there.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Good, The Bad, And The Guilt Of Working From Home
- Productivity Hack Of The Week: Give Your Day A Theme To Regain Focus
- The New Habit Challenge: Use Your Morning To Focus On Your Goals
- 4 People Who Go To Extremes For Their Dream Jobs
- The New Habit Challenge: Will Working From Home For A Week Make Us More Productive?
- Productivity Hack Of The Week: Manage Online Distractions
- What You Need To Know Before Getting Your Dream Job Saving The World
- What We Loved And Hated About Only Using One Browser Tab For A Week
- Productivity Hack Of The Week: Trick Yourself Into Accomplishing Your Goals
- 5 Dream Jobs That Will Make Your Inner Child Extremely Jealous
- Are Marketers (Finally) Realizing That Stereotyping Women Doesn't Work?
- Why Taking A Bunch Of Breaks Wasn't As Great As We Expected
- Productivity Hack Of The Week: Use Aromatherapy To Improve Your Work
- The New Habit Challenge: Single Task By Using Only One Browser Tab At A Time
- The Best (And Worst) Times To Post On Social Media (Infographic)