Rachel Gillett is a multimedia journalist and editorial assistant for FastCompany.com’s Leadership section. Her work has been featured on PopPhoto.com, AOL.com, and elsewhere. She currently lives in Jersey City and enjoys contributing to the vibrant arts and crafting scene there.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Fired For The Holidays: Is It Acceptable For Businesses To Downsize In December?
- The One Habit Change That Can Help You Stop Procrastinating
- The New Habit Challenge: Optimize Your Sleep For More Creative Thinking
- How To Change Your Habits With The Help Of One Clever Marketing Trick
- The New Habit Challenge: Give Your Day A Theme To Stay Focused
- The New Habit Challenge: Trick Yourself Into Accomplishing Your Goals
- Why Rectifying Our Culture Of Overwork Is Easier Said Than Done
- How To Stick With An Exercise Routine That Makes Us More Productive
- The New Habit Challenge: Boost Productivity By Ending Every Workday At The Same Time
- What Happened When We Created Daily Lists Of Our Successes
- Will 20 Minutes Of Exercise Make Us Happier And More Productive?
- Proof That You Don't Actually Need To Be Plugged In To Email All The Time
- The New Habit Challenge: Can Listing Our Accomplishments Cure Our Stress Addiction?
- How To Create An Infographic Resume That Doesn't Repel Hiring Managers
- Productivity Hack Of The Week: The Two Pizza Approach To Productive Teamwork