Paula Bernstein has written about television, film, advertising, and technology for Fast Company, Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, Adweek, Babble, and various other digital and print publications. She is also the co-author of "Identical Strangers: A Memoir of Twins Separated and Reunited."
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Science Of "The Croods": How Dreamworks Brings Mathematical Efficiency To The Creative Business Of Filmmaking
- The Second Screen Comes To The Movies With App-Enhanced Film, "App"
- How Are You Feeling Today? A New Mood-Measuring App Can Tell You
- Honey Maid Gets Kids Making Things (Other Than S'mores)
- What Does A Creative Director Do Exactly? And Is Justin Timberlake Qualified?
- Rosie Schaap Tells Bar Stories Without The Booze
- Where Chefs Eat And You Should Too
- SoundCloud Creates a Banner Ad You Can Hear
- Answer This: Will Quora's New Blog Platform Attract Brands?
- Makers: A New Doc Tells The Story of the Women Who Make America
- Gifstory: An Instagram For Making Animated GIFs
- Out Of India, A Social Network For Creative Expression
- Twitter Storytelling: See Tweets Transformed Into Haunting Works Of Art
- Hard Copy: How Polaroid Is Seeking Relevance With Photo Printing Retail Concept
- The Heart of Storytelling: The American Red Cross Lets Real People Tell Their Stories