Paddy Harrington is executive creative director for Bruce Mau Design (BMD), a member of the MDC Partners network. Since joining the Studio in 2003, Mr. Harrington has led some of BMD’s largest projects including designing the fan experience for the NFL’s New York Jets and New York Giants New Meadowlands Stadium, a global sustainability platform for Coca-Cola, and a sustainable urban mobility program and vision for Mecca, Saudi Arabia. Harrington is an award-winning writer and filmmaker with experience in architecture, broadcasting and advertising. He has lectured globally at design conferences and academic institutions including Brown, Harvard, and the Central Academy of Fine Art in Beijing. Harrington holds a Master’s of Architecture from the University of Toronto, and an undergraduate degree in English Literature. He is married with three children and lives in Toronto
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 3 Critical Insights Into Creativity From Jonah Lehrer's "Imagine"
- For Your Company To Last, The "Brand" Must Die. But Stories Should Survive
- Bruce Mau Design: 3 Conditions That Set The Stage For Blinding Insight
- A Virtual Community That's Defining the Future of a Physical One
- How the Internet Creates a New Strain of Democracy
- What Do We Mean By "Innovation," "Collaboration," or "Design"?
- What Ricky Gervais's Bruising Comedy Teaches About Innovation