Paddy Harrington is the founder of Frontier, a creative exploration company consisting of a magazine, ventures group and design studio based in Toronto, Canada. He was formerly the SVP Design Innovation and Digital Creative Director at Indigo Books and, prior to that, the Executive Creative Director at Bruce Mau Design. He has degrees in literature and architecture and has worked in research, architecture, advertising, and design. His clients have included The New York Jets and Giants, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Unilever, the Holy City of Mecca, Li-Ning, and the Fogo Island Inn in Newfoundland. He is an award winning writer and filmmaker and has spoken at several design conferences as well as at Brown, Harvard, and the Central Academy of Fine Arts in Beijing.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why Designers Must Put Invention First
- 3 Critical Insights Into Creativity From Jonah Lehrer's "Imagine"
- Wanna Figure Out If Your Product Is Any Good? Think Like A News Editor
- For Your Company To Last, The "Brand" Must Die. But Stories Should Survive
- Bruce Mau Design: 3 Conditions That Set The Stage For Blinding Insight
- A Virtual Community That's Defining the Future of a Physical One
- What Do We Mean By "Innovation," "Collaboration," or "Design"?
- How the Internet Creates a New Strain of Democracy
- What Ricky Gervais's Bruising Comedy Teaches About Innovation