Throughout his professional career as a Chief Executive Officer, Corporate Director, and Advisor to CEOs, Norman Wolfe has successfully guided corporations through major transitions leading to substantial growth, market expansion and enhanced financial performance. Currently, he is the Chairman and CEO of Quantum Leaders, a leading edge consulting company guiding boards and CEOs to improve strategy execution.
Norman’s lifelong passion has been to understand how we, as individuals and organizations, create results and manifest our destiny. This passion is brought to life through his own Soulful Purpose™ to transform organizations to support and enhance the dignity of the human spirit in the process of serving their community. This led to the bestselling book "The Living Organization" Trilogy
Norman travels the country speaking and training organizations and leaders on The Living Organization® and the way to transform organizations from machines of production to dynamic, creative living organizations. His company, Quantum Leaders develops a series of products; tools, assessments and trainings to aid companies make the transition and create extraordinary results. Quantum Leaders Consulting provides implementation support to companies wanting to become Living Organizations.
Norman currently resides in Portland, OR with his wife Jane and their two Bichon dogs. He is also an Ordained Interfaith Minister offering spiritual guidance and insightful dialogue. He welcomes feedback and conversation and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Imagining Creative Solutions For A World Of 7 Billion
- Why Activity Alone Isn't Enough
- Directors Increasingly Tarnished Image: A New Solution
- A Non-Profit Discovers Its Soulful Purpose
- Who Is To Blame?
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Executing an Innovation Strategy
- Are You Improving or Innovating? Knowing Makes a Difference
- Employ the Unemployed
- Sorry, Mr. Welch.
- Change Efforts Fail Over 70% of the Time - Why?
- What Jack Welch Started, Jeff Immelt Ends
- Is There Such a Thing as Too Much Transparency?
- Companies Who Care Outperform All Others – Why?
- Do You Want Alignment or Compliance?