An Emmy Award Winning Director and Producer, Nick Nanton, Esq., is known as the Top Agent to Celebrity Experts around the world for his role in developing and marketing business and professional experts, through personal branding, media, marketing and PR. Nick is recognized as the nation’s leading expert on personal branding as Fast Company Magazine’s Expert Blogger on the subject and lectures regularly on the topic at at major universities around the world. His book Celebrity Branding You®, while an easy and informative read, has also been used a text book at the University level.
The CEO of The Dicks + Nanton Celebrity Branding Agency, an international agency with more than 1300 clients in 26 countries, Nick is an award winning director, producer and songwriter who has worked on everything from large scale events to television shows with the likes of Bill Cosby, President George H.W. Bush, Brian Tracy, Jack Canfield (The Secret, Creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul Series), Michael Gerber, Dan Kennedy and many more.
Nick is recognized as one of the top thought-leaders in the business world and has co-authored 16 best-selling books alongside Brian Tracy, Dr. Ivan Misner (Founder of BNI), Jay Conrad Levinson (Author of the Guerilla Marketing Series), Leigh Steinberg and many others, including the breakthrough hit Celebrity Branding You!®.
Nick has published books by Brian Tracy, Mari Smith, Jack Canfield, Dan Kennedy and many other celebrity experts and Nick has led the marketing and PR campaigns that have driven more than 600 authors to Best-Seller status. Nick has been seen in USA Today, The Wall St. Journal, Newsweek, Inc. Magazine, The New York Times, Entrepreneur® Magazine, FastCompany.com. and has appeared on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX television affiliates around the country, as well as CNN, FOX News, CNBC, and MSNBC from coast to coast speaking on subjects ranging from branding, marketing and law, to American Idol.
Nick is a member of the Florida Bar, holds a JD from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, as well as a BSBA in Finance from the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business. Nick is a voting member of The National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (NARAS, Home to The GRAMMYs), a member of The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (Home to the Emmy Awards) co-founder of the National Academy of Best-Selling Authors, an11-time Telly Award winner, and spends his spare time working with Young Life, Downtown Credo Orlando, Marketers for Good and rooting for the Florida Gators with his wife Kristina and their three children, Brock, Bowen and Addison.
JW Dicks is America’s foremost expert on personal branding for business development and the business agent to top Celebrity Experts. He is an advisor to clients internationally and has created business development and marketing campaigns that have produced sales of over a billion dollars in products and services. He is a Best Selling author with over 24 business books to his credit and has co-authored with Brian Tracy, Jack Canfield, Tom Hopkins, Dr. Ivan Misner and Mari Smith.
JW is called the “Expert to the Experts” and has appeared and been quoted in such national media as USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur, Forbes.com, CNBC.Com, and Fortune Small business. His television appearances include ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX affiliate stations around the country. He is the resident branding expert for Fast Company’s internationally syndicated blog and is the editor and publisher of Celebrity Expert Insider, a monthly newsletter to experts worldwide. He produces and syndicates a line of franchised business television shows and received an Emmy nomination as Executive Producer of the documentary film Jacob’s Turn.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 4 Big Ideas On How To Manage Your Online Persona
- Kim Kardashian And The Power Of A Celebrity Brand
- Is Your Personal Brand Lost in Translation? How To Clearly Communicate Your Value
- Without Influence, Knowledge And Skill Are Not Enough To Build Your Brand
- Create Your Own Charisma--And Supercharge Your Personal Brand
- Every Entrepreneur’s Biggest Mistake (And How To Avoid It!)
- The Critic, The Mouseketeer, And The Iron Lady: Three Giants In Personal Branding
- The Kanye And Kim Kardashian Lesson In Personal Branding: Combining Audiences For Impact
- Taking Direction From Disney's Customer-Care Philosophy
- Lance Armstrong, Branding Catastrophes, And What Not To Do
- Chris Christie, Honey Boo Boo, And The Top 10 Celebrity Branding Success Stories Of 2012
- The Twinkie Template For Building An Eternal Brand
- Bundling Your Way To Bigger Profits
- Giving Your Brand Primal Power Through Storytelling
- Winning The White House--Or New Business--Is All About Better Story Selling