Neil Baron is an internationally recognized authority on selling and marketing innovative products, services and solutions sold to risk averse customers. He has served in a variety of senior marketing and management roles at companies such as IBM, Digital Equipment Corporation, Sybase, Art Technology Group, Brooks Automation and ATMI. He is passionate about involving customers throughout the go to market process.
In 2009, he started Baron Strategic Partners, a consulting firm focused on helping organizations launch groundbreaking products and services and reenergize older ones.
He currently serves as an expert advisor to Harvard University's program Commercializing Science. He has lectured at MIT, Babson College, The Ohio State University and other institutions on Accelerating Revenues from New Products and Services.
His combination of an MS in Chemical Engineering from Tufts and an MBA from Harvard Business School enables him to quickly understand a variety of technologies and apply a disciplined approach to marketing.
Outside of work, Neil enjoys competitive tennis and coaching youth sports.
Neil can be reached at email@example.com
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Death Of The Sales People?
- Zen And The Art Of Constructive Conversations
- Finding A Fountain Of Youth For Your Aging Products
- Southwest's Rapping Flight Attendant And The Power Of A Value Proposition
- Are Your Metrics For Success All Messed Up?
- Business Lessons From A Tennis Hall Of Famer
- Getting Rid Of Blind Spots In Customer Conversations
- What A Dead Squirrel Taught Me About Value Pricing
- My Dentist Follows Up On Leads. Do Your Sales People?
- Power Poses: Tweaking Your Body Language For Greater Sales Success
- Want To Grow Your Sales Channel? Think Of It Like Dating
- How To Charge Higher Prices And Thrive
- Don't Let Your Expertise Kill Your Products
- Integrating Two Companies? Don't Lose Sight Of The Customer
- Tips For The Risk-Averse Found Under The HiddenBed