Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company. He also works as a consultant, writes books, and does other things.
Neal has spoken before crowds on three continents and has appeared on programs including CBS This Morning, NPR's On The Media, and Al Jazeera America's Real Money With Ali Velshi.
Publicists: Due to volume of mail received, I sadly cannot respond personally to every story pitch.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How Apple Pay Plans To Take On China
- Snapchat Debuts Story Explorer, A More Detailed Approach To Live Events Coverage
- FAA Task Force Issues New Drone Guidelines
- Square's New Contactless Card Reader Supports Apple Pay
- NASA Considering Mars Drone For 2020 Rover
- Tesla Recalls 90,000 Sedans Over Single Seat belt Incident
- Use An Ad Blocker? Yahoo May Block Your Email
- "It's Making A List . . . " IBM's Watson Will Predict This Holiday's Top Gifts
- Jack Dorsey: “I Believe That The Square Wallet Experience Was The Peak"
- Hillary Clinton: Silicon Valley Should Help Fight ISIS
- This AOL-Owned Product Can Track The Ads You Watch On TV--And Target Your Phone
- YouTube To Pay Legal Fees For Some Video Makers
- Google Can Now Stream Select Apps--And Search Their Content
- Facebook Deploys Safety Check After Nigeria Bombing
- Viber's Plan To Win Over America: Attract College Students