Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company. He also works as a consultant, writes books, and does other things.
Neal has spoken before crowds on three continents and has appeared on programs including CBS This Morning, NPR's On The Media, and Al Jazeera America's Real Money With Ali Velshi.
Publicists: Due to volume of mail received, I sadly cannot respond personally to every story pitch.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Ancestry.com In Talks With FDA To Offer Genetic Testing
- Facebook Doubles Down On E-Commerce With A Shopping Tab
- BuzzFeed To Produce Native Political Advertising
- California Enacts New Digital Privacy Laws
- China Allegedly Arrested Hackers To Comply With The U.S. Government's Demands
- Apple Took Down An Ad Blocker For Apps Over Privacy Concerns
- Lyft Teams Up With Hertz And Shell
- Digg Wants To Create A Dialog Between Readers And Journalists
- Amazon's Etsy Rival Moves Closer To Launch
- Amazon Rival Jet.com Nixes $50 Membership Fee
- Wix Is Debuting A New Web Editor, With Some Help From Facebook
- A Team Competing For Google's Lunar XPrize May Reach Moon By 2017
- Europe Delivers Blow To Tech Companies, By Ruling Against Data Transfer
- Washington, D.C. Proposes 16 Weeks Paid Family Leave
- Elon Musk Teases (And Hypes) Tesla's Upcoming Model Y