Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company. He also works as a consultant, writes books, and does other things.
Neal has spoken before crowds on three continents and has appeared on programs including CBS This Morning, NPR's On The Media, and Al Jazeera America's Real Money With Ali Velshi.
Publicists: Kindly note that I am not soliciting pitches at this time. This means you. Yes, you.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Time Warner Cable's CFO Joins WeWork
- Self-Driving Cars Coming To The Beltway
- Lego Launches A "Minecraft" Of Its Own
- Uber Updates Privacy Policies
- Used-Car Startup Beepi Raising $300 Million
- How NSA And CIA Connections Helped Launch This Slack-y App For Better Agency Collaboration
- Silk Road Coupon Counterfeiters Busted
- Robo-Mouse: Disney's New Robots Walk Like Cartoon Characters
- Google Launching Unlimited Storage Mobile Service
- The $6.5 Billion, 20-Year Plan To Transform An American City
- Playboy Launches A Safe-For-Work App
- Russia, Fresh On The Heels Of Criminalizing Memes, Threatens Facebook, Google, Twitter
- Google's Self-Driving Cars Coming to Mountain View Roads This Summer
- Want To Make More Money? Get A Cybersecurity Job
- The International Red Cross Launches SMS Service For Earthquake Victims In Nepal