Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company. He also works as a consultant, writes books, and does other things.
Neal has spoken before crowds on three continents and has appeared on programs including CBS This Morning, NPR's On The Media, and Al Jazeera America's Real Money With Ali Velshi.
Publicists: Due to volume of mail received, I sadly cannot respond personally to every story pitch.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Meet Starliner, Boeing's Space Taxi
- WeWork's Coliving Spaces Could Debut This Year
- Direct Response: How Tech Is Aiding The European Refugee Crisis
- Note-Taking Just Became Easier With Google’s New Voice Transcription Tool
- Police Cameras: The Secret Economy
- Apple Has Snagged More Than 50 Publishers For Its News App
- The Rand Paul Campaign Introduces Its Official App
- Here's What We Think We Know About The New Apple TV
- Wikipedia Banned Hundreds Of Users Who Edited Content For Undisclosed Pay
- Amazon Now Lets You Download Shows To Watch On The Road
- Netflix: Why Watch "Hunger Games" When You Can Watch Our Original Movies?
- Why Kim Kardashian's Instagram Post Was In Violation Of FDA Rules
- Google Teams Up With Sanofi To Develop Diabetes Tech
- Twitter Made Its Diversity Goals Public, But They Aren't Very Drastic
- Report: $1.9 Billion Invested In Space Travel Startups Since 2014