Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company with an eye for global innovation. Particular areas of interest include data, the future of healthcare, cybercrime, unmanned aircraft, space travel, and geopolitics. He is also a public speaker and commentator for radio and television.
Before joining Fast Company, Neal worked at various points as a Middle East reporter, a full-time food writer, and even edited a well-known media news blog. He now writes a lot, works on an enormous vinyl LP collection, travels on weekends, and gets too little sleep.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Future Of Manufacturing: Sensors, 3-D Printers, And Data Science
- Facebook To Publishers: Don't Worry, We'll Let You Have Your Ad Revenue
- Facebook Expands Free Internet Program
- These Pretty City Maps Were Drawn By Our Paths Through Them
- Growing Pains: Can Seattle Become A Marijuana Tourism Mecca?
- YouTube: Users Are More Likely To View Ads On Mobile
- The Post-Sony World: Why A Defense Contractor Bought A Cybersecurity Firm For $1.9 Billion
- Why Norway Is Ditching FM Radio
- Waze Is Driving Into City Hall
- Wrap's Plan To Reinvent The Mobile Web: Flipbooks
- Why Corporate Cybersecurity Teams Are Going Anonymous
- Meet The New Zealand Company That's 3-D Printing Rocket Engines... And They Work
- These Apps Are Like The Uber, Airbnb, And Nest For The 1%
- IBM Launches Watson Health Cloud, So Your Doctor Can See Your Wearable Data
- NASA's Next Hackathon Covers The Whole Blue Marble