Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company. He also works as a consultant, writes books, and does other things.
Neal has spoken before crowds on three continents and has appeared on programs including CBS This Morning, NPR's On The Media, and Al Jazeera America's Real Money With Ali Velshi.
Publicists: Kindly note that I am not soliciting pitches at this time. This means you. Yes, you.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Playboy Launches A Safe-For-Work App
- Russia, Fresh On The Heels Of Criminalizing Memes, Threatens Facebook, Google, Twitter
- Google's Self-Driving Cars Coming to Mountain View Roads This Summer
- Want To Make More Money? Get A Cybersecurity Job
- The International Red Cross Launches SMS Service For Earthquake Victims In Nepal
- One Photographer's Journey: From Shoveling Poop To Running A Multimedia Empire
- The Family That Brews Together Stays Together
- L.A.'s Mayor Garcetti: "We're Hiring A Ride-Share And Autonomous Car Advisor"
- IBM Partners With Facebook To Launch Personalized Ads For Brands
- The Future Of Manufacturing: Sensors, 3-D Printers, And Data Science
- Facebook To Publishers: Don't Worry, We'll Let You Have Your Ad Revenue
- Facebook Expands Free Internet Program
- These Pretty City Maps Were Drawn By Our Paths Through Them
- Growing Pains: Can Seattle Become A Marijuana Tourism Mecca?
- YouTube: Users Are More Likely To View Ads On Mobile