Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company. He also works as a consultant, writes books, and does other things.
Neal has spoken before crowds on three continents and has appeared on programs including CBS This Morning, NPR's On The Media, and Al Jazeera America's Real Money With Ali Velshi.
Publicists: Due to volume of mail received, I sadly cannot respond personally to every story pitch.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How Silicon Valley Is Playing Defense To Prep For A Super Bowl Blitz
- The Hidden Epidemic Of Doctor Suicides
- How Lumosity Plans To Move On After Their FTC Complaint
- Meet Workhorse, The Company That's Competing With Amazon For Delivery Drones
- Roku's New Plan To Stay Competitive In The Streaming Wars: On-Player Advertising
- This Is How Jack In The Box Is Overhauling Its Menu
- GM's Cybersecurity Secrets
- Yes, Your Smart TV Dongle Can Be Hacked
- What Amazon Prime Is Like Around The World
- Gillette Is Suing Dollar Shave Club For Patent Infringement
- Target Reportedly Plans To Match Walmart Pay With Its Own Mobile Wallet
- Instagram Security Flaws Lead To War Of Words Between Facebook And Hacker
- Adobe: Fitness Trackers May Go The Way Of The iPod
- Hello? Ticketmaster Shoots Itself In The Foot By Releasing All Adele Tickets At Once
- Health Care Hacks Are Even Worse Than We Thought, According To Verizon