Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company with an eye for global innovation. Particular areas of interest include data, the future of healthcare, cybercrime, unmanned aircraft, space travel, and geopolitics. He is also a public speaker and commentator for radio and television.
Before joining Fast Company, Neal worked at various points as a Middle East reporter, a full-time food writer, and even edited a well-known media news blog. He now writes a lot, works on an enormous vinyl LP collection, travels on weekends, and gets too little sleep.
Publicists: I (mostly) love you, but pitches sent via email will not be read. To submit a story pitch, please visit my Muckrack page at http://www.muckrack/nealunger.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why This Company Is Crowdsourcing, Gamifying The World's Most Difficult Problems
- How Dropbox Spawned A Cottage Security Industry
- The Race For Insulin Pills, So Diabetics Can Put Their Needles Away
- LEEDIR Helps Cops Sort Through Citizen Photos And Videos In The Aftermath Of Terror Attacks
- Want To Sell More Sweaters? Check The Weather--And Your Multivariate Testing Platform
- 21 Of The Smartest People On Twitter This Week
- Your Next Password Might Be Your Eye
- Jury Orders Samsung To Pay Apple $290 Million
- The Desti App Is Like Siri For Road-trip Planning
- The Challenge Of Developing Apps For Wearable Computing
- How To Buy Your Next Van Gogh Online
- EBay Marries Brick-And-Mortar With Connected Glass
- Can This Football Helmet Tech Detect Concussions?
- This Startup Is Giving Cash Advances To Businesses Via Smartphone
- Following NSA Revelations, Yahoo Is Encrypting Everything