Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company with an eye for global innovation. Particular areas of interest include data, the future of healthcare, cybercrime, unmanned aircraft, space travel, and geopolitics. He is also a public speaker and commentator for radio and television.
Before joining Fast Company, Neal worked at various points as a Middle East reporter, a full-time food writer, and even edited a well-known media news blog. He now writes a lot, works on an enormous vinyl LP collection, travels on weekends, and gets too little sleep.
Publicists: Please kindly note that I am not accepting pitches at this time.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Big Data's Next Challenge: Heart Failure
- The Slave Laborers Behind Your Computer
- What's Homomorphic Encryption And Why Did It Win A MacArthur Genius Grant?
- Watson Analytics Puts Big Data Crunching At Your Fingertips
- Watson's Next Challenge: Matching Cancer Patients With Clinical Trials
- Who Is Liable When Cloud Services Are Hacked?
- How The Super-Rich Use Data Science To Get Even Richer
- Five Ways Body Motion Will Change Virtual Reality
- What Jawbone Can Teach Us About Human Behavior
- Lessons In Website Testing From A Master
- Going From The Restaurant World To Big Data
- How Fast Food Chains Pick Their Next Location
- Why Intel And The Michael J. Fox Foundation Are Teaming Up To Create Wearable Tech For Parkinson's
- This New Satellite Will Make Google Maps Much Better
- Your iPhone Camera Can Work As A Microscope