Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company. He also works as a consultant, writes books, and does other things.
Neal has spoken before crowds on three continents and has appeared on programs including CBS This Morning, NPR's On The Media, and Al Jazeera America's Real Money With Ali Velshi.
Publicists: Due to volume of mail received, I sadly cannot respond personally to every story pitch.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Jason Kilar's Audacious Plan: One Upping YouTube With His Mobile Video Platform, Vessel
- Google Will Now Tell You When A Restaurant Is Too Busy
- One Month In, Apple Music Reportedly Scores 10 Million Users
- Amazon Imagines Exclusive Lane In Skies For Drones
- Ebay Shutters Same-Day Courier Service
- Delta's Fancy New Upgrade Could Put You On A Private Jet
- 95% Of Android Phones Could Be Hacked With Just One Text
- Google Rethinking User Profiles, Logins
- Square Reportedly Files For IPO
- Bulletproof Raises $9 Million To Sell Butter-Infused Coffee
- 1.4 Million Chrysler Cars Recalled Due To Security Flaw
- Next Up On Snapchat Discover: BuzzFeed And Vox
- Instagram Is Bringing #Curvy Back
- Uber Will Now Deliver Xiaomi Smartphones To Your Door
- Open Access: How A Nonprofit Is Giving Techies Without Tuition Their Shot