Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company with an eye for global innovation. Particular areas of interest include data, the future of healthcare, cybercrime, unmanned aircraft, space travel, and geopolitics. He is also a public speaker and commentator for radio and television.
Before joining Fast Company, Neal worked at various points as a Middle East reporter, a full-time food writer, and even edited a well-known media news blog. He now writes a lot, works on an enormous vinyl LP collection, travels on weekends, and gets too little sleep.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Baltimore County Police Department Used A Fax Machine To Send Vital Information To The NYPD. Seriously.
- Uncle Sam Wants You...To Crowdsource Science
- "I Feel Exhausted": How The Mailman Is Struggling To Keep Up With Free Shipping
- The Most Popular Toys Of The Holidays, According To Shipping Containers
- BREAKING: American Apparel Fires Dov Charney Once And For All
- Freightos And The Epic Challenge Of Building Software For Logistics
- Why This Health Insurer Wants Instant Alerts From The ER
- More Real Estate And Energy Drones Are Coming
- The Best And Worst Times To Be The Office Jerk
- How NASA Will Send Humans To Mars
- What Cops And Other Law Enforcement Officials Think About #CrimingWhileWhite
- Amazon's Secret Hotel Strategy
- Scientists Create Invisible Ultrasound UI
- The Phone For Disabled People Lets You Surf Facebook With Only Your Face
- Why The Supreme Court Is Ruling On Facebook