Nathaniel Perez (@perezable) is an entrepreneur, a digital guru and change agent helping companies all sizes transform and innovate. Formerly Global Head of Social Experience at SapientNitro, he spearheaded digital strategies rooted in social behavior and both the art and science of new media connections.
He's an ultra-creative “technologist turned strategy executive”, with over 17 years of experience working with leaders including IBM, Razorfish, Microsoft and SapientNitro. He has led marketing excellence across disciplines, including media, commerce, CRM, analytics, big data, mobile and physical/digital. He has helped over 100 global brands in various industries, including Coca-Cola, ESPN, LeBron James, NASCAR, Target, H&R Block, Amway, MARS, Unilever, Sprint, Metlife, Kraft, Citi, JCPenney, AT&T, TMobile, Verizon, Terra, Conde Nast, Mercedes, Carnival Cruises, Burger King and more.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- May These 4 Digital Marketing Forces Be With You
- Why We're All Suddenly Obsessed With Pinterest
- The Power Potential Of Google+ Pages For Businesses
- Four Things Zuckerberg Should Tell Marketers...And One He Wouldn't
- 2011: Back to the Future
- No, I Don't Want to Be Friends With My Butter: Brand Relationships for the Social Media Era