Nacie Carson is the author of The Finch Effect: The Five Strategies to Adapt and Thrive in Your Working Life ( Jossey-Bass, May 2012). Her online professional development magazine The Life Uncommon serves the mission of educating, inspiring, and motivating professionals to take a pro-active approach to career development and satisfaction. Follow Nacie on Twitter @NacieCarson.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Can Intergenerational Mentorship Solve Your Company's Engagement Problems?
- Passionate, Creative Thinker Seeks Job: How To Fix A Personal Brand That's A Total Cliché
- The Millennial Offer, And Why It Will Cost You More (And Less) Than You Think
- As Chocolate Is To Peanut Butter, Strategy Is To Tactics
- Think Like An Entrepreneur, Act Like An Employee