I travel a lot, like many of us. And I work for Amadeus, the largest transaction processing and IT company in the world serving the travel industry. It's an interesting place to find oneself, working hard every day "behind the curtain" as the travel industry changes commercially, technologically, and in the minds of the marketplace ... and sitting there watching the same safety demonstration at the beginning of every flight along with everyone else. There's a lot to talk about, and I hope you enjoy reading some of my posts.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Building Better Brands With The World's Best Airport Lounges
- One Simple Trick For Happier Business Travel
- Adventures With Ayla: Microsoft's Vision For Business Travel
- Footloose Flying: Better Business Travel Sans Stuff
- Airplane Mode
- What Your Luggage Says About You
- Is Sleepbox The Right Solution For Weary Business Travelers?
- More Perks, Lower Prices: Tips For Booking Hotels For Business Travel
- Lando Calrissian's Earthly Contemporaries And The Aerotropolis Cloud Cities Of Tomorrow
- Stuck at the Airport? A Dozen Tips for Staying Surprisingly Productive.
- Twenty Tips For Managing Travel Expenses
- Twenty Things To Do (In Advance) To Manage A Travel Nightmare
- The Way We Fly, The Way We Work
- It's Virtually A Virtual Reality World
- The Airline Of The Future