Michael Grothaus is a novelist, journalist, and former screenwriter represented worldwide by The Hanbury Literary Agency. His debut novel EPIPHANY JONES will be published by Orenda in 2016. At Fast Company he tells stories about tech, creativity, personal health, the effects of mass media on our psyches, and just plain mysterious stuff.
Contact his agent at The Hanbury Literary Agency in London. You can also read more about him at michaelgrothaus.com and on LinkedIn, and be sure to follow him on Twitter @michaelgrothaus where he always says profound and life changing things.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Meet The Most Powerful Force In The Star Wars Universe: The Man Who Makes The Toys
- Unraveling The Surprising Relationship Between Mood And Productivity
- How S'well Designed Its Way Into 3,300 Starbucks Stores
- Apple Is A Great Copycat: Did They Improve Anything?
- Why Frequent Business Travel Is So Bad For You
- Apple Introduces The New iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- How Giving Up Refined Sugar Changed My Brain
- Should You Earn Your College Degree Overseas?
- How London’s New Night Tube Map Was Made
- How Changing Your Reading Habits Can Transform Your Health
- 3 Simple Steps To Boost Your Memory
- The 3 Types of People Who May Want To Consider Skipping College
- The U.S. Doesn't Track Deaths By Police, So Citizens Are Doing It
- 4 Things Freelancers Wish You Understood
- The Top Jobs In 10 Years Might Not Be What You Expect