Matt Walker stands for adventure. Walker is the author of 'Adventure in Everything' and founder of Inner Passage (www.innerpassage.net). His's Five Elements of Adventure explore high endeavor, total commitment, tolerance for adversity, and great companionship. Each of these concepts are explored in his new book release from Hay House, Adventure in Everything: Creating a Life of Authenticity, Purpose, and Inspiration.
Matt is more than a world-class mountain climber and motivator: his real world experience, systems awareness, and deep understanding of the human experience make him a sought after coach, speaker, and professional facilitator.
His organization, Inner Passage, facilitates once-in-a-lifetime adventures, coaches individuals to reach their personal and professional goals, and offers professional team development workshops.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Get Off The Map: Analysis Paralysis
- The Competition is Irrelevant: Your Summit Experience
- A Human at the Helm: Authentic Leadership for Full Engagement
- Leading On The Edge - Fixed, Growth, and Performance Mindset
- Unplugged and Tied In
- Moving at the Speed of Human
- Adventure, Steve Jobs, And Your Leadership Style