Martin Lindstrom, a global expert and pioneer in the fields of consumer psychology, marketing, and neuroscientific research, has worked with such brands as McDonald’s, PepsiCo, Nestlé, American Express, Microsoft Corporation, The Walt Disney Company, and GlaxoSmithKline.
Named one of TIME Magazine’s “World's 100 Most Influential People,” he authored the New York Times and international bestseller Buyology: Truth and Lies About Why We Buy and Brandwashed: Tricks Companies Use to Manipulate Our Minds and Persuade Us to Buy.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 5 Steps To Regain Trust After A PR Disaster
- Cheaper Flights? Better Food? Dog Spas? 3 Bold Predictions About The Future Of Air Travel
- What Tomorrow's Schools Can Learn From Lego Today
- Talent Spiders, Soccer Stars, And Mentors: How Recruiters Can Compete With LinkedIn
- A Huge Store With Nothing For Sale, A "Girls Only" Mall, And The Future Of Physical Retailing
- A Not-So-Modest Plan To Save Bookstores From The Grim Reaper That Is Amazon
- How The News Business Can Survive Facebook
- How Much Is That Ice Cream In The Window? Depends On The Season
- The Simple Reason Apple Watch Will Never Replace Rolex
- The Truth About Being "Done" Versus Being "Perfect"
- What Teddy Bears, Picture Frames, And Condoms Have In Common
- To Win More (And More Fervent) Fans, Brands Need To Grasp The Olympic Torch
- The Chick-Fil-A Way: Why Brands Should Have Stronger Opinions
- London 2012: Wow. Pow. Ciao
- For Brands, Being Cool Is As Hot As Sex