Martin Lindstrom is a 2009 recipient of TIME Magazine’s “World's 100 Most Influential People” and author of Buyology: Truth and Lies About Why We Buy (Doubleday, New York), a New York Times and Wall Street Journal best–seller.
His latest book, Brandwashed: Tricks Companies Use to Manipulate Our Minds and Persuade Us to Buy, will be released in September. A frequent advisor to heads of numerous Fortune 100 companies, Lindstrom has also authored 5 best sellers translated into 30 languages. More at martinlindstrom.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- A Huge Store With Nothing For Sale, A "Girls Only" Mall, And The Future Of Physical Retailing
- A Not-So-Modest Plan To Save Bookstores From The Grim Reaper That Is Amazon
- How The News Business Can Survive Facebook
- How Much Is That Ice Cream In The Window? Depends On The Season
- The Simple Reason Apple Watch Will Never Replace Rolex
- The Truth About Being "Done" Versus Being "Perfect"
- What Teddy Bears, Picture Frames, And Condoms Have In Common
- To Win More (And More Fervent) Fans, Brands Need To Grasp The Olympic Torch
- The Chick-Fil-A Way: Why Brands Should Have Stronger Opinions
- London 2012: Wow. Pow. Ciao
- For Brands, Being Cool Is As Hot As Sex
- How Many Lives Does A Brand Have?
- How To Know When To Take A Madcap Career Chance
- Confessions Of A Brand Man
- iPhone-Addicted Lego Lover Seeks Same For Fun, Romance, Brand Worship