Martin Lindstrom, once named among Time magazine’s “100 Most Influential People" and voted the No. 1 branding expert of 2014 by the research organization Global Gurus, is a frequent adviser to the CEOs of Fortune 100 companies. His five New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-sellers, including Buyology: Truth and Lies About Why We Buy, have been translated into 30 languages. He is the producer and host of The Today Show’s popular feature Marketing Makeover. He’s on Facebook at Facebook.com/MartinLindstrom and on Twitter at Twitter.com/ MartinLindstrom. Learn more at MartinLindstrom.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Talent Spiders, Soccer Stars, And Mentors: How Recruiters Can Compete With LinkedIn
- A Huge Store With Nothing For Sale, A "Girls Only" Mall, And The Future Of Physical Retailing
- A Not-So-Modest Plan To Save Bookstores From The Grim Reaper That Is Amazon
- How The News Business Can Survive Facebook
- How Much Is That Ice Cream In The Window? Depends On The Season
- The Simple Reason Apple Watch Will Never Replace Rolex
- The Truth About Being "Done" Versus Being "Perfect"
- What Teddy Bears, Picture Frames, And Condoms Have In Common
- To Win More (And More Fervent) Fans, Brands Need To Grasp The Olympic Torch
- The Chick-Fil-A Way: Why Brands Should Have Stronger Opinions
- London 2012: Wow. Pow. Ciao
- For Brands, Being Cool Is As Hot As Sex
- How Many Lives Does A Brand Have?
- How To Know When To Take A Madcap Career Chance
- Confessions Of A Brand Man