Mark Lukens is a founding partner of Method3, a global management consulting firm. He has 20-plus years of C-Level experience across multiple sectors including health care, education, government, and talent/human resources.
In addition, Mark currently serves as Chairman of the Board for Behavioral Health Service North, a large behavioral health services provider in New York. He also actively serves on the faculty of the State University of New York (SUNY) and teaches in the School of Business and Economics; Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship and the Department of Management, International Business and Information Systems.
Mark holds an MBA and is highly recognized in the technology and healthcare space with credentials including MCSE and Paramedic. Most of Mark’s writing involves theoretical considerations and practical application, academics, change leadership, and other topics at the intersection of business, society, and humanity. Mark resides in New York with his wife Lynn, two children, and two Labradors. The greatest pursuit; “To be more in the Service of Others.”
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Mastering The 4 Fundamentals Of Effective Leadership
- The People Have Spoken: It's Time To Start Trusting Your Employees More
- Why The Way We Talk About Leadership Is Killing Today's Businesses
- 4 Keys To Mapping Out A Better Career Path
- How You Can Turn "Not My Job" Into A Personal Development Opportunity
- How To Build The 3 Necessary Types Of Trust For The Workplace
- What You Need To Know About Training Your Employees So They'll Stick Around
- The Key To Employee Engagement Has Less To Do With Management Than You'd Think
- Ignore The Impostors: This Is What Stellar Leadership Really Looks Like
- Why You Should Build Change Into The Fabric Of Your Business
- How To Fix Your Lame Company Culture