Marcia Conner works with ordinary people doing ingenious work and mediocre organizations realizing their employees can work in inspiring ways. She features stories of both in her upcoming book on ingenuity. She is an advisor to Esther Dyson's Way to Wellville initiative, a TEDMentor, member of Telefónica’s Disruptive Council, fellow of the Darden School of Business, and special agent with Change Agents Worldwide. Her last book was The New Social Learning: A Guide to Transforming Organizations Through Social Media. Superpowers include moving mountains, fighting phoniness, and inspiring others to join her journey to level up the world.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why Changing The World Is A Two-Step Process
- Why Today's Leaders Should Take A Cue From Cliff Divers
- Is Your Company Ready To Make The World A Better Place?
- Lessons From Andy Roddick To Improve Your Business Game
- Time To Build Your Big-Data Muscles
- Campus Party, The Biggest Tech Event You've Never Heard Of
- The Future Of Better-Designed Enterprise Software Starts Now
- Baseball, Big Data, And Learnings From Advanced Analytics
- Now That People Finally Matter To Businesses, HR Is The Next Big Thing
- Information Demands People
- Rewiring for Social Commerce
- The Rise of Social Everything
- Blue Collar Collaboration
- Where Social Learning Thrives