Marc Stoiber is a creative director, entrepreneur, green brand specialist and writer. He works with clients to build resilient, futureproof brands.
Marc's leadership positions have included VP of Green Innovation at Maddock Douglas, President and Founder of Change Advertising, National Creative Director of Grey Canada and Creative Director of DDB Toronto.
He has helped two ad agencies rise from obscurity to market prominence, and his work has been recognized by virtually every international industry award for advertising and design.
Marc writes on brand innovation for Huffington Post, Fast Company, GreenBiz and Sustainable Life Media. He also speaks on the subject from coast to coast, and has been featured at TED. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Even If Sustainability Isn't Your Goal, You Can Still Reap The Benefits
- It's Time That Socially Responsible Investing Was Just Investing
- Making Plastic More Than Disposable: The Next Great Brand Challenge?
- Where Is The Green Brand Vision?
- The Three People Who Need To Know About Your Sustainable Business
- Convincing People To Take Action Takes More Than A Clever Message
- Will 'Green Economy' Kill The Green Economy?
- What If You Launched a New Product and Nobody Came?
- Will Your Brand Survive?
- The Next Unreasonable Advantage in Business?
- We Do Big Things. Really?
- Better, Faster, Cheaper...Greener?
- Are Green Brands a Thing of the Past?
- Could This Business Model Change the World?
- What Do Catalytic Converters Have to Do With Transparent Banks?