I've written for the New York Times, New York Magazine, and Salon, among others. I wrote the book "Jetpack Dreams" and edited "Innocent When You Dream: The Tom Waits Reader."
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Shopify's Build-A-Business Winners Want To Cover You In Glitter, Enhance Mobile Gaming, Make Your Daughters Engineers, Detoxify All
- Take Note: Moleskine's IPO Is A Brave Gamble From A Wildly Consistent Company
- Facing User Revolt, Instagram Changes Course On TOS
- With Microsoft Giving Employees Free Surfaces, Should Apple Hand Out iPads?
- Following Heated Twitter Exchange, Chris Brown Deletes His Account And Jenny Johnson Receives Tweeted Death Threats
- $1.5 Million Worth Of iPad Minis Stolen From JFK Airport
- An iFan's Quest To Follow Baseball Without A TV
- Uncommon Indicator: Gas at $3 Per Gallon
- More Fun With Indices! Health Care Reform Edition
- Slam Dunk: The Financial Impact of March Madness
- Longer Lines at Starbucks a Sign of Better Days?
- U.S. Industry Pulls Through a Frosty Month
- Ad Dollars Go Digital
- Sales Force: Americans Continue to Buy Stuff!
- Click, Buy, Repeat: Consumers Flocking to Virtual Shopping More Than Ever