Maccabee is an editor with Fast Company's site, working primarily on feature stories across a range of industries. He's also written for the New York Times, New York Magazine, and Salon, among others. Maccabee wrote the book "Jetpack Dreams" and edited "Innocent When You Dream: The Tom Waits Reader."
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why Weed Is Growing Wildly
- Watch This Woman Interrupt Ryan Gosling At South By Southwest To Propose To Her Girlfriend
- What Dress? Check Out This Photo Of A Baby Weasel Riding A Flying Woodpecker!
- This Just In: Tomorrow Is Christmas
- You'll Never Be As Cool As Johnny Cash, But You Can Own His Rolls-Royce
- Netflix Nabs Chelsea Handler, Begins "Reimagining" Late Night Talk Shows
- Hachette Author Stephen Colbert To Amazon, Jeff Bezos: "Watch Out, This Means War"
- Meet 2013's Innovation Agents
- Shopify's Build-A-Business Winners Want To Cover You In Glitter, Enhance Mobile Gaming, Make Your Daughters Engineers, Detoxify All
- Take Note: Moleskine's IPO Is A Brave Gamble From A Wildly Consistent Company
- Facing User Revolt, Instagram Changes Course On TOS
- With Microsoft Giving Employees Free Surfaces, Should Apple Hand Out iPads?
- Following Heated Twitter Exchange, Chris Brown Deletes His Account And Jenny Johnson Receives Tweeted Death Threats
- $1.5 Million Worth Of iPad Minis Stolen From JFK Airport
- An iFan's Quest To Follow Baseball Without A TV