Cecelia Bittner is a journalist, gardener, and student in NYU's graduate Studio 20 program. She is producing Fast Company's "Mobilizing" series, which aims to build a network of millennial women who are using mobile to innovate in their fields. You can read more of her work at ColombiaReports.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- What Does Mobile-First Mean To You?
- Rocking The Vote: Maria Teresa Kumar & Rosario Dawson
- Mobile Connections: How Do You Connect With Your Mobile Audience?
- The Music Maven: Prerna Gupta
- A Definitive Guide To Making Better (And Better Informed) Decisions
- The Merchant: Soko's Gwendolyn Floyd Helps African Artisans Leverage Basic Mobile Tech
- How The "Me Me Me Generation" Plans To Save You You You
- It's 7 P.M., Do You Know Where Tomorrow's Productivity Is?
- What's Your Biggest Business Takeaway So Far This Year?
- The Financial Planner: Alexa von Tobel On Mobile Tech Startups