Lynne d Johnson is a Content + Community Consultant developing content and community strategies that help brands better tell their stories and build better relationships with people toward driving brand awareness, loyalty, and purchase intent. She has been writing about tech and media since the Web 1.0 days, most recently about how the future of consumer interactions will be driven by augmented reality and wearable tech.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Marques Brownlee
- Craig Stronberg
- The IPO Wasn’t The Only Big Thing Twitter Did Last Year
- Can The Callisto Engine Change Real-Life Gaming?
- Nominations for the Most Influential Women in Tech 2011 Close on Friday
- Help Fast Company Find the Most Influential Women In Tech 2011
- Brammo Enertia Plus Electric Motorcycle Goes 80 Miles on a Single Charge
- First Peek: Brammo's Faster, Longer-Riding Electric Empulse Goes 100 Miles
- Tmobile G1 streetview
- T-Mobile G1 Gverview
- Fast Company's Most Innovative Marketing Expert Blogs, Part II
- The 50 Cent Bible
- Five Incredibly Entertaining Niche Social Networks
- Sorry Jay-Z Auto Tune Isn't Dead, T-Pain Has an iPhone App to Spread It to the Masses
- Can Science Possibly Be Cool?