"Be social and the networking will follow."
Lynette Chiang is an award-winning copywriter, brand evangelist, social media community manager, filmmaker, solo world bicycle adventurer and inventor of useful things. Her work has been featured in Forbes, Harvard University curriculums, the New York Times Book Review, FastCompany and the relationship marketing business press. She thrives on creating mood-elevating content and connections that turn naysayers into citizen marketers.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- New Program Aims To Ease Flow Of Foreign Brands To Chinese Consumers
- Coffee Break Survey: Executive Toys
- Asian American Advertising: It's Not All About Me
- Holsteins, Heroes and Heart: A Good Host Is Hard to Find
- Advertising 101: The "Do I Give a ****" Test
- Win, Win, Win, Win, Win - We'll Get Ourselves Out Of This Mess Yet
- The 24/7 Customer Evangelist: A decade from across the dining room table
- Packaging Design 101: Follow through with decent glue.
- Packaging Design 101: Follow through ... with decent glue.
- They Got It! PLUS: How to "fire" a customer and keep them coming back for more.
- This is the year of saying, "I Got It"
- Be social and the networking will follow.
- Feldenkrais: The slow road to success in the fast lane
- Megabank Miscalculations: Still treating people like numbers after all these years
- Coupon clippers: care and feeding guide