Lydia Dishman is a business journalist covering innovation, entrepreneurship and style. She is a regular contributor to Fast Company and has written for CBS Moneywatch, Entrepreneur, and the New York Times, among others.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Before and After: How MTV Gave One Nonprofit A Makeover And Got Schooled In Social Storytelling
- Happiness Secrets From The Staff Of Delivering Happiness At Work
- How To Tweet Your Way To Your Dream Job
- The Blueprint Of We: 5 Ways To Master Collaboration
- The 15 Most Important Minutes Of The Work Week
- Hiring Secrets From Some Of Silicon Valley's Most Influential Connectors
- Vibe Is The New Culture, And It Can Help You Get Through Hard Times To "Deliver Awesome"
- How To Make Real Innovation Happen At Your In-House Lab
- Listen Up: PublicStuff Makes It Easy For Cities And Residents To "Talk"
- What You Can Learn About Innovation By Taking The Trash Out
- How Extreme Transparency Can Make Your Team Its Most Productive
- Facebook's Ongoing Quest To Make Money From Mobile
- Where Are All The Women Creative Directors?
- How MTV Is Going To Make Mac Miller The Next Big Thing
- Glance Is Zappos's Gamble On Curated E-Commerce