Lydia Dishman is a business journalist covering innovation, entrepreneurship and style. She is a regular contributor to Fast Company and has written for CBS Moneywatch, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Popular Science, and the New York Times, among others.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- A Look Inside The New Trends In Business
- The Case For And Against Job Hopping
- Why A Lot More People Are Introverts Than We Think
- Why Are These 3 STEM Fields Dominated By Women?
- A New Meeting Platform Aims To Help Introverts Get Their Ideas Heard
- Why You'll Accomplish More Working With Your Opponents
- The Other Wage Gap: Why Men In Female-Dominated Industries Still Earn More
- Why You Are Most Likely To Get Hired On A Tuesday
- How To Negotiate The Salary And Benefits You Deserve
- The Real Cost Of Not Paying For Freelance Vacation And Sick Time
- The Big-Data Platform That Lets Women Tackle Sexist Workplace Policies
- The Mode Of Transport That's A Surprising Oasis Of Productivity
- Inside The Challenges Of Transforming An eBay Side Hustle Into A Million Dollar Business
- Beyond Transparency: Can A Culture Of 100% Honesty Work?
- Now On The Career Menu: Free Lunch, With A Side Of Dream Job