Lydia Dishman is a business journalist covering innovation, entrepreneurship and style. She is a regular contributor to Fast Company and has written for CBS Moneywatch, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Popular Science, and the New York Times, among others.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why Diversity Champions Are More Important Mid-Career
- The 10 Top Small Cities To Start A New Business
- Here Are 5 Contenders For A New, Female MacGyver--Will One Help Drive Girls To Engineering?
- Scientific Proof That Your Gut Is Best At Making Decisions
- Meet The World's Youngest Rum Master
- The One Interview Question That Will Help You Make The Best Hire
- How To Quit Facebook For Good
- The Company That's Figured Out How To Help Call Center Employees Not Hate Their Jobs
- Are Anonymous Job Postings The Future Of Hiring?
- How To Make Your Job Hopping Look Like An Employer's Dream
- Four CEOs On How Their Side Jobs Made Them Better Leaders
- What Glassdoor Has Learned From Seven Years Of Studying Other Companies
- What One Company Learned When They Gave Apple Watches To The Entire Staff
- Why Your Tailored Cover Letter Strategy May Be Falling Flat
- Do Men Negotiate More Aggressively With A Female Boss?