Lydia Dishman is a business journalist covering innovation, entrepreneurship and style. She is a regular contributor to Fast Company and has written for CBS Moneywatch, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Popular Science, and the New York Times, among others.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Inside The Challenges Of Transforming An eBay Side Hustle Into A Million Dollar Business
- Beyond Transparency: Can A Culture Of 100% Honesty Work?
- Now On The Career Menu: Free Lunch, With A Side Of Dream Job
- Meet The CEO Who Is Working To Ensure That Women Get Equal News Coverage
- How One High School Grad Studied Computer Science Debt-Free And Nabbed A $90K-Salary Job
- Meet The Woman Who Combined Neuroscience Tech And Mindfulness
- Six Degrees Of [Insert Your Name Here]: How Your Email Can Be Used For Better Connections
- One Is An Introvert. The Other An Extrovert. Together They Built A $100 Million Business
- How Can Women Entrepreneurs Tackle Gender Bias And Get VC Funding?
- Leadership Lessons From The Woman Who's Made A Career Turning Companies Around
- The Woman Who Is Trying To Fix Tech's Diversity Problem
- The Entrepreneur Who Is Beating Amazon At Same-Day Delivery
- Flash Back Is A Photobomb-Enhancing, Paparazzi-Busting Clothing Innovation
- A Definitive Strategy To Eliminate the Gender Pay Gap
- The Woman Changing How Money Moves Around The World