Lydia Dishman is a business journalist covering innovation, entrepreneurship and style. She is a regular contributor to Fast Company and has written for CBS Moneywatch, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Popular Science, and the New York Times, among others.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- These Are The Companies Winning The Race To Increase Diversity
- Kleiner Perkins Wants Ellen Pao To Pay $1 Million For Losing Her Gender Discrimination Case
- What NOT to Do When You Work For a Jerk
- How to Deal With Selfish Coworkers
- The Hidden Gender Bias In Google Image Search
- The Science Behind The Secret Productive Powers Of The Color Blue
- Can A $70,000 Minimum Wage Work?
- A Look Inside The New Trends In Business
- The Case For And Against Job Hopping
- Why A Lot More People Are Introverts Than We Think
- Why Are These 3 STEM Fields Dominated By Women?
- A New Meeting Platform Aims To Help Introverts Get Their Ideas Heard
- Why You'll Accomplish More Working With Your Opponents
- The Other Wage Gap: Why Men In Female-Dominated Industries Still Earn More
- Why You Are Most Likely To Get Hired On A Tuesday