Lydia Dishman is a business journalist covering innovation, entrepreneurship and style. She is a regular contributor to Fast Company and has written for CBS Moneywatch, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Popular Science, and the New York Times, among others.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- These Are The Most (And Least) LGBT-Friendly Workplaces In The U.S.
- Why We're Still So Far Behind On Gender Equality At Work
- The Top 10 Cities For Millennial Entrepreneurs
- When Should You Fire A Good Employee?
- "The Intern"'s Traditional Business Lessons For A Modern Workplace
- Why The Smartest Person Isn't The Most Likely To Get The Job
- Why Are Women More Cautious About Promotions?
- How To Turn A Bad Job Into A Good One
- The 20 Jobs With The Biggest Salary Increases This Year
- 5 Creative Design Solutions To Fix The Open Office
- Why Having Friends At Work Is So Important
- How Carly Fiorina Leaned In And Won The GOP Debate
- The Bias You Didn't Know Existed In Job Ads And Recruiting Software
- Why Millennials Are The Most At Risk For Job Scams
- How To Recruit For A Job Of The Future