Lydia Dishman is a business journalist covering innovation, entrepreneurship and style. She is a regular contributor to Fast Company and has written for CBS Moneywatch, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Popular Science, and the New York Times, among others.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Six Degrees Of [Insert Your Name Here]: How Your Email Can Be Used For Better Connections
- One Is An Introvert. The Other An Extrovert. Together They Built A $100 Million Business
- How Can Women Entrepreneurs Tackle Gender Bias And Get VC Funding?
- Leadership Lessons From The Woman Who's Made A Career Turning Companies Around
- The Woman Who Is Trying To Fix Tech's Diversity Problem
- The Entrepreneur Who Is Beating Amazon At Same-Day Delivery
- Flash Back Is A Photobomb-Enhancing, Paparazzi-Busting Clothing Innovation
- A Definitive Strategy To Eliminate the Gender Pay Gap
- The Woman Changing How Money Moves Around The World
- Why Managers And Employees Have Wildly Different Ideas About Work-Life Balance
- Why Are Construction Workers The Happiest Employees?
- How To Change The Ratio Of Women On Boards
- One Woman's Unorthodox Journey To Building A $100 Million Tech Startup
- Like LinkedIn, But With A More Intimate, Meaningful Network Of Connections
- How "Guy Code" Became A Comedy Breeding Ground