Lydia Dishman is a business journalist covering innovation, entrepreneurship and style. She is a regular contributor to Fast Company and has written for CBS Moneywatch, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Popular Science, and the New York Times, among others.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- What Motivates Employees Across the Globe
- New Rules For Overtime Pay: Blessing Or Curse For Business?
- The Upside Of Living In The Cities With The Worst Commutes
- Is Crowdfunding Leveling The Playing Field For Female Entrepreneurs?
- Same-Sex Marriage May Be Legal, But You Can Still Be Fired For Being Gay
- How One Small Regional Magazine Came Back From The Brink Of Extinction
- Why Isn't Having More Women In Leadership Budging The Gender Wage Gap?
- MTV International Turns The Lens On Its Audience With New "I Am My MTV" Rebrand
- New Platform Helps Women Entrepreneurs Master The Art Of The Pitch
- These Are The Top Jobs For College Graduates In 2015
- Is There A Small-Talk Gender Gap?
- How One Couple Kept Their Business Going When Their Marriage Ended
- Yes, You Can Get Fired For Doing Legal Drugs
- How To Raise Ethical Issues At Work
- The Emotions You Might Accidentally Be Conveying In Your Emails