Lydia Dishman is a business journalist covering innovation, entrepreneurship and style. She is a regular contributor to Fast Company and has written for CBS Moneywatch, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Popular Science, and the New York Times, among others.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- What Leaders Need To Do To Fix Broken Work-Life Balance
- How To Manage For The Four Types Of Motivation
- Why Companies Make Bad Hires
- A Non-Millennial's Guide to MTV's Newest Star, Todrick
- How Two Startups Are Working To Change The Diversity Gap In FinTech
- Google's Secret Strategy To Recruit Engineers
- MTV Rolls Out The VMA Red Carpet In Your House With 360-Degree Virtual Reality
- Could Working Dads Be Underserved, Too?
- The Bumpy Truth Of Startup Growth
- Does A Huge Pay Gap Between CEO And Staff Affect Employee Satisfaction?
- Your Four-Step, Digital-Clutter Detox Plan
- Five Interview Myths: Debunked
- What To Say (And What To Keep To Yourself) During A Confrontation
- The State Of Women-Owned Businesses In The U.S.
- How To End The "Office Housework" Gender Bias