Louis Carter founded Best Practice Institute in 2001 after completing one of the world's first studies on high impact leadership development with Warren Bennis. Since then, BPI has become one of the top associations for leadership and human resources development in the world. He has written 10 books on best practices and organizational leadership including Change Champions, which has been translated into 8 languages and the Best Practice book series published by Jossey Bass/John Wiley and Sons including Best Practices in Leadership Development and Organization Change. He is a highly regarded authority on learning, talent, leadership development and change.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Bard Attitude: Lawrence Olivier's Son On Becoming The Shakespearean Hero Of Your Business
- Leveraging The Power Of The Chief Talent Officer
- Weighing The Costs And Benefits Of Outsourcing In The Cutthroat World Of Recruiting
- Hire Smart: Dump The Resume Pile, Start Playing Games
- To Supercharge Growth, Start By Tearing Down Silos