Lisa is the Chief Energy Officer of EnergizeGrowth® LLC. She has helped B2B companies grow customer mindshare and market share since 1983.
As a strategic growth expert and keynote speaker, Lisa has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs, as well as Wells Fargo, Sony, Microsoft, OppenheimerFunds, and BMC Software. Within two years, she helped her clients generate $84M in new business. Lisa is a sought-after speaker for entrepreneur groups and leaders worldwide.
Lisa is an award winning columnist and expert blogger for Fast Company, and the author of EnergizeGrowth NOW: The Marketing Guide to a Wealthy Company. She has been featured in U.S. News and World Report, American Express OPEN, and ComputerWorld.
For more information, contact:
Connect with Lisa here:
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Are Marketers Their Own Worst Enemy?
- Why CMOs Also Have To Be Thought Leaders
- 5 Lessons In Marketing And Publishing From Guy Kawasaki’s "APE"
- Wisdom 2.0's Compassionate, Chaos-Reducing Brand Of Leadership
- Trends In B2B Sales And Marketing From "The Challenger Sale"
- 4 Timeless Qualities Of Strategic Leaders
- Four Essentials For Modern B2B Marketers
- Ten Signs Your CMO Runs A Cost Center
- Using Newsweek's Move To Digital To Inform Your 2013 Strategy
- The Cure For Content-Creation Madness
- The Parallel Worlds Of Gondolas And iPads
- Why Too Much Focus On Marketing ROI Can Limit Growth
- 5 Faux Pas that Will Sink Your Client Relationships
- Timeless Success Recipes From Stephen Covey
- Make Marketing Connections In An Interdependent World