Lisa Evans is a freelance writer from Toronto who covers topics related to mental and physical health. She strives to help readers make small changes to their daily habits that have a profound and lasting impact on their productivity and overall job satisfaction. She’s a coffee snob, magazine hoarder and amateur photographer who strikes a work-life balance through yoga and cycling. Visit her at www.lisaevans.ca.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 6 Ways To Avoid Making Everyone In Your Office Sick
- How To Cure An Expectation Hangover
- Is Your Smartphone Sapping Your Productivity?
- Why The Office Bully Is Getting Promoted
- Is Your Pet Ready For The Office?
- Your Definitive Argument For A Pet Friendly Office
- Why You Need To Actually Talk To Your Coworkers Face To Face
- The Case For A Personalized Career Coach
- Do You Have The Best Job In The World?
- The Transparency Paradox: Why We're Less Productive When We Know Someone's Watching
- Why You Need To Add A Little More Stress In Your Day
- Is The Quantified Employee A Healthier Employee?
- How Your "Always Busy" Pace Is Ruining Your Decision-Making
- You Aren't Imagining It: Email Is Making You More Stressed Out
- How The Emotional Impact Of Childhood Bullying Can Follow You To Your Work Life