Lisa Evans is a freelance writer from Toronto who covers topics related to mental and physical health. She strives to help readers make small changes to their daily habits that have a profound and lasting impact on their productivity and overall job satisfaction. She’s a coffee snob, magazine hoarder and amateur photographer who strikes a work-life balance through yoga and cycling. Visit her at www.lisaevans.ca.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How The Device You Can't Live Without Is Also Destroying Your Productivity
- 5 Daily Habits to Improve Brain Growth
- Why Sharing Your Progress Makes You More Likely To Accomplish Your Goals
- How To Advocate For Yourself
- The Case For Being The First One In The Office
- Your Top Six Interview Worries Solved
- Do You Have The Right Personality To Work From Home?
- Could This Approach Change College Recruiting?
- Is Your Twitter Profile Hurting Your Job Chances?
- Unexpected Places To Meet A Business Partner
- The Four Things That Will Get You Noticed By Recruiters
- The Secrets To Getting More Done? Strategic Slacking Off
- Why Disappointment Might Be The Key To Success
- How Introverts Can Network Without Changing Their Personalities
- The New Etiquette Rules For Quitting Your Job