Lisa Evans is a freelance writer from Toronto who covers topics related to mental and physical health. She strives to help readers make small changes to their daily habits that have a profound and lasting impact on their productivity and overall job satisfaction. She’s a coffee snob, magazine hoarder and amateur photographer who strikes a work-life balance through yoga and cycling. Visit her at www.lisaevans.ca.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Work Hives Will Make Your Freelance Life Less Lonely And More Profitable
- Why You Shouldn't Drink Coffee In The Morning
- Turn Stress Into Your Best Ally
- Why The Office Is The Worst Place For Work
- Should Office Culture Change To Accommodate Introverts?
- How To Navigate The Tricky Waters Of A Career Change
- Is Your Brain Chemically Dependent on Stress?
- 3 Ways Improv Can Improve Your Career
- The 6 Stumbling Blocks Of The Super-Talented
- Inside Five Businesses That Let Customers Name Their Own Price
- How To Overcome Networking Burnout