Leah is Idea Couture’s AVP, Innovation & Insights. She moonlights as a features editor for MISC Magazine, a quarterly that explores the intersection of innovation, design thinking, and business.
Her focus: creative strategy and design based on talking with humans.
When she’s not leading partnerships at Idea Couture’s San Francisco office, you can find Hunter at: freespace.io; leading IDEATE, a camp of entrepreneurs and world-changers at Burning Man; or teaching MBA courses and workshops on ethnography/deep observation at California College of the Arts, CEDIM— Mexico, University of California Berkeley, and The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
She approaches business challenges with humor and kindness. Or tries.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How IBM’s Entrepreneur Of The Year Uses DNA, Watson To Cure Drug-Prescribing Problems
- How To Turn Fetal-Monitoring Data Into Flowers
- Leave Your Sleeping Baby And Grab Dinner Out? This Baby Monitor Hack Will Have You Dreaming
- If The Immunity Project Crowdfunds This Synthetic AIDS Vaccine, They'll Offer It Free To Everyone
- How NASA, Cisco, And A Tricked-Out Planetary Skin Could Make The World A Safer Place
- How Philips' Digital Accelerator Lab Is Hacking Google Glass For Surgeons
- At CES, The Internet Of Everything Will Speak AllJoyn
- Birdi, The Anti-Pollution Smoke Detector, Tries To Light A Fire On Indiegogo
- Computers That Feel And Think: An IBM Scientist Fact Checks His Predictions
- Do You Know What Life Will Be Like In 5 Years? IBM's Top Scientist Does
- Smarter Oil And Landslide Predicting: Here's How The Internet Of Things Is Changing The World
- How To Pitch Investors On A Connected Device
- The 4 Biggest Barriers To Connecting Everything, And How To Tear Them Down
- Is Your Smart Device Dumb? Here Are 4 Ways To Tell
- Propeller Keeps Asthmatics Out Of The ER By Harnessing The Internet Of Things