Currently writing a book/audio series about the future of technology, education, media, medicine, and the world, Leah is also a writer for O'Reilly Radar and KQED Science.
Formerly an editor at MISC Magazine and AVP of Innovation at Idea Couture, she has spent her career exploring the intersection of technology, culture, and design. She has developed products and brand strategies for PepsiCo, M&M/Mars, Hershey's, Heinz, P&G, Electrolux, Sephora, and Apple among others.
Her focus: creative strategy and design based on talking with humans.
When she's not writing, you can find Hunter: giving inspirational talks via The Lavin Agency; leading IDEATE, a camp of entrepreneurs and world-changers at Burning Man; or teaching MBA courses and workshops on ethnography/deep observation at California College of the Arts, CEDIM— Mexico, University of California Berkeley, and The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- These Superhero-Themed 3-D Printed Robotic Hands Show The Future Of Prosthetics
- How to Track Your Employees' Every Move Without Being So Creepy About It
- Why Intel Spent Half A Million Dollars To Support Drone Selfies
- MIT Data Scientists Are Making Chess An Online Spectator Sport
- New York Times Chief Data Scientist Chris Wiggins On The Way We Create And Consume Content Now
- How Sports Data Analytics Is Upsetting The Game All Over Again
- Sound Advice On Making And Selling Hardware
- These Haptic Gloves Can Teach Your Brain Skills Even When You're Not Paying Attention
- Is This The Secret To A Cheaper Internet Of Things?
- Creative Ways To Make A Name For Yourself When Bootstrapping
- Why The Bio-Startups That Save American Lives Are Launching In Berlin
- 6 Tips On How To Make It In Silicon Valley, From A Successful Expat Transplant
- How To Turn Your Consulting Company Into A Hardware Shop
- Three Workarounds For The Venture Capital Good Old Boys' Club
- Here's How One iOS App Proves Microinteractions Are Everything