Leah is Co-Editor of Wearable World News. Formerly an editor at MISC Magazine and AVP of Innovation at Idea Couture, she has spent her career exploring the intersection of technology, culture, and design. She has developed products and brand strategies for PepsiCo, M&M/Mars, Hershey's, Heinz, P&G, Electrolux, Sephora, and Apple among others.
Her focus: creative strategy and design based on talking with humans.
When she's not writing, you can find Hunter at: freespace.io; leading IDEATE, a camp of entrepreneurs and world-changers at Burning Man; or teaching MBA courses and workshops on ethnography/deep observation at California College of the Arts, CEDIM— Mexico, University of California Berkeley, and The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why The WebView Is The Future Of Mac OS X Apps
- Are Wearables Over?
- How Breather Lets You Into Its NYC Buildings Without Keys (Or An Internet Connection)
- Why "Micro-Engagement" Is Driving The First 3-D Game For Google Glass
- How Creative Can Computers Be?
- How IBM’s Entrepreneur Of The Year Uses DNA, Watson To Cure Drug-Prescribing Problems
- How To Turn Fetal-Monitoring Data Into Flowers
- Leave Your Sleeping Baby And Grab Dinner Out? This Baby Monitor Hack Will Have You Dreaming
- If The Immunity Project Crowdfunds This Synthetic AIDS Vaccine, They'll Offer It Free To Everyone
- How NASA, Cisco, And A Tricked-Out Planetary Skin Could Make The World A Safer Place
- How Philips' Digital Accelerator Lab Is Hacking Google Glass For Surgeons
- At CES, The Internet Of Everything Will Speak AllJoyn
- Birdi, The Anti-Pollution Smoke Detector, Tries To Light A Fire On Indiegogo
- Computers That Feel And Think: An IBM Scientist Fact Checks His Predictions
- Do You Know What Life Will Be Like In 5 Years? IBM's Top Scientist Does