Laura Vanderkam is the author of several time management and productivity books, including I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time (Portfolio, June 9, 2015), What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast (Portfolio, 2013), and 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010). She blogs at www.lauravanderkam.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- New Proof That We're Not As Busy As We Think
- How To Make Walking Meetings Work
- How Busy People Make Time To Think
- Why Aren't Men Talking About Work/Life Balance?
- How To Keep "Work Housekeeping" From Taking Over Your Life
- How Successful Working Parents Keep Their Careers On Track
- The Dark Side Of Corporate Wellness Programs
- How To Be Your Own Mentor
- How To Make Any Job More Meaningful
- How To Build Your Email List
- 7 Ways To Gracefully Exit A Conversation
- How To Master The Art Of Taking Better Notes
- Is Optimism Overrated?
- How To Cope With A Disorganized Boss
- How To Use Calendar And Email Alerts To Build A Better Life