Laura Vanderkam is a nationally recognized writer who questions the status quo and helps her readers rediscover their true passions and beliefs in pursuit of more meaningful lives. She is the author of What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast (Portfolio, August 27, 2013), and 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010). She blogs at www.lauravanderkam.com.
She is the author of All The Money In The World: What The Happiest People Know About Getting and Spending (Portfolio, March 1, 2012), 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010), and Grindhopping: Build a Rewarding Career Without Paying Your Dues (McGraw-Hill, 2007).
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Want To Reach A Long-Term Goal? Try This Counterintuitive Strategy
- The Real Reason You’re Skimping On Sleep
- How Backsliding Might Actually Help You Keep Habit Changes
- The Worst Way To End A Meeting
- What It Takes To Be A Good Mentee
- The Case For Lowering Your Expectations
- Do Leaders Matter?
- The New Meaning Of Workplace Mentorship
- How To Work When Your Team Is Scattered Across Time Zones
- How To Get Over Your Failed Projects And Move On
- 7 Smart Ways To Use Unexpected Free Time
- 7 Unexpected Lessons From Tracking Your Time
- How We End Up Working With The Same People At Every Job
- Why Visualizing Success Isn't As Farfetched As It Sounds
- The 5 Things Worth Measuring In 2015