Laura Vanderkam is a nationally recognized writer who questions the status quo and helps her readers rediscover their true passions and beliefs in pursuit of more meaningful lives. She is the author of What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast (Portfolio, August 27, 2013), and 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010). She blogs at www.lauravanderkam.com.
She is the author of All The Money In The World: What The Happiest People Know About Getting and Spending (Portfolio, March 1, 2012), 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010), and Grindhopping: Build a Rewarding Career Without Paying Your Dues (McGraw-Hill, 2007).
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Do Leaders Matter?
- The New Meaning Of Workplace Mentorship
- How To Work When Your Team Is Scattered Across Time Zones
- How To Get Over Your Failed Projects And Move On
- 7 Smart Ways To Use Unexpected Free Time
- 7 Unexpected Lessons From Tracking Your Time
- How We End Up Working With The Same People At Every Job
- Why Visualizing Success Isn't As Farfetched As It Sounds
- The 5 Things Worth Measuring In 2015
- 17 Small (And Totally Doable) Tweaks That Will Change Your Year
- Why 90-Day Goals Are Better Than Year-Long Ones
- How To Budget Next Year’s 2,000 Working Hours
- How To Figure Out What's Worth Spending Your Time On
- How Empathy Makes Us More Productive At Work
- How To Score A Promotion Even When You Work From Home