Laura Vanderkam is a nationally recognized writer who questions the status quo and helps her readers rediscover their true passions and beliefs in pursuit of more meaningful lives. She is the author of What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast (Portfolio, August 27, 2013), and 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010). She blogs at www.lauravanderkam.com.
She is the author of All The Money In The World: What The Happiest People Know About Getting and Spending (Portfolio, March 1, 2012), 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010), and Grindhopping: Build a Rewarding Career Without Paying Your Dues (McGraw-Hill, 2007).
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Who To Blame When Remote Work Goes Wrong
- Should Strong Leaders Also Be Great Teachers?
- How To Know What Feedback To Take, And What To Ignore
- The Secrets To A 262-Year Success Streak
- The Traits That Lead To Success--And How To Tell Who's Got Them
- Are Monday Deadlines Awesome Or Pure Evil?
- The 7 Common (And Totally Avoidable) Mistakes New Managers Make
- The Right Way To Use Company Perks
- Daily Reading Rituals That Will Make You More Productive
- Can People Really Learn At Their Own Pace?
- 5 Strategies For Creating An Idea File That Works
- 7 Non-Sketchy Ways To Stay In Touch With Your Contacts
- Will Half Of People Be Working Remotely By 2020?
- 7 Steps To Shorter Conference Calls
- How To Figure Out Your Most Productive Time Of Day