Laura Vanderkam is a nationally recognized writer who questions the status quo and helps her readers rediscover their true passions and beliefs in pursuit of more meaningful lives. She is the author of What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast (Portfolio, August 27, 2013), and 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010). She blogs at www.lauravanderkam.com.
She is the author of All The Money In The World: What The Happiest People Know About Getting and Spending (Portfolio, March 1, 2012), 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010), and Grindhopping: Build a Rewarding Career Without Paying Your Dues (McGraw-Hill, 2007).
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Second Chances And Workplace Regrets: How To Ask For Your Old Job Back
- How To Use The Dreaded Annual Holiday Letter To Make 2014 The Best Year Ever
- 19 Ways To Keep Your Company Holiday Party From Being A Complete Waste Of Time
- 5 Ways To Rescue An Unproductive Day
- Reply All: How To Recover From The Ultimate Email Faux Pas
- Why Insecurity May Be The Key To Success
- 5 Ways To Transform Your Team Into Rock Stars
- The Best Management Tool You're Not Using
- 17 Productive Ways To Spend 5 Minutes Instead Of Checking Your Email (Again)
- 6 Work-From-Home Snafus--And How To Fix Them
- Insights From Marathon Training For Creating Great Performances At Work
- Spend 40% Less Time in Meetings--And Get A Life Instead
- 5 Fast--And Cheap!--Ways To Make Your Office Space More Productive
- 6 Ways To Prevent Your Next Brainstorming Session From Being A Horrible Waste Of Time
- Is Working On Weekends The Secret To A Successful, Happy Work-Life Balance?