Laura Vanderkam is a nationally recognized writer who questions the status quo and helps her readers rediscover their true passions and beliefs in pursuit of more meaningful lives. She is the author of What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast (Portfolio, August 27, 2013), and 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010). She blogs at www.lauravanderkam.com.
She is the author of All The Money In The World: What The Happiest People Know About Getting and Spending (Portfolio, March 1, 2012), 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010), and Grindhopping: Build a Rewarding Career Without Paying Your Dues (McGraw-Hill, 2007).
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Daily Reading Rituals That Will Make You More Productive
- Can People Really Learn At Their Own Pace?
- 5 Strategies For Creating An Idea File That Works
- 7 Non-Sketchy Ways To Stay In Touch With Your Contacts
- Will Half Of People Be Working Remotely By 2020?
- 7 Steps To Shorter Conference Calls
- How To Figure Out Your Most Productive Time Of Day
- How To Tell If Someone Is Poachable
- Should You Outsource Your Social Media?
- 10 Ways To Sit Less At Work (Even If Your Boss Won't Spring For A Treadmill Desk)
- Would You Really Be More Productive With A Personal Assistant?
- 7 Ways To Keep Your Team From Feeling Overworked
- How To Start A Networking Group That Will Actually Work
- Do Corporate Wellness Programs Really Boost Productivity?
- Why You Should Be Working From Home Today