Laura Vanderkam is a nationally recognized writer who questions the status quo and helps her readers rediscover their true passions and beliefs in pursuit of more meaningful lives. She is the author of What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast (Portfolio, August 27, 2013), and 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010). She blogs at www.lauravanderkam.com.
She is the author of All The Money In The World: What The Happiest People Know About Getting and Spending (Portfolio, March 1, 2012), 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010), and Grindhopping: Build a Rewarding Career Without Paying Your Dues (McGraw-Hill, 2007).
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why Business Books Are Blue (And Other Tricky Marketing Techniques)
- The Secret To Becoming A Morning Person
- 5 Ways To Embrace Mindfulness At Work
- The Post-Bedtime Ritual Of Successful Working Parents
- A Different Way To Work Less
- Should New Employees Choose Their Managers?
- Why Working Part-Time Isn't The Best Answer For Parents
- 7 Time Management Lessons From People Who Write A Novel In A Month
- 10 Habits That Make Everyone Hate You On Social Media
- How Much More Would You Get Done In A 25-Hour Day?
- What Your Career And Star Wars Have In Common
- How To Be A More Authentic And Confident Leader
- Why You Should Stop Trying To Reframe Your Failures In Job Interviews
- 4 Tiny Tweaks To Make Meetings Vastly More Productive
- 7 Tricks To Make Time For Mentoring Even When You're Too Busy