Laura Vanderkam is a nationally recognized writer who questions the status quo and helps her readers rediscover their true passions and beliefs in pursuit of more meaningful lives. She is the author of What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast (Portfolio, August 27, 2013), and 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010). She blogs at www.lauravanderkam.com.
She is the author of All The Money In The World: What The Happiest People Know About Getting and Spending (Portfolio, March 1, 2012), 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010), and Grindhopping: Build a Rewarding Career Without Paying Your Dues (McGraw-Hill, 2007).
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The 4 Most Overused Anecdotes In Business Literature
- How To Make Work Feel More Like Summer Camp
- One Week Without The Kids
- How To Come Back To Work After A Vacation Without Being Miserable
- Why Managers Should Spend Exactly 6 Hours A Week With Each Employee
- The Motivations Behind Why People Participate--And How to Use Them To Your Advantage
- How To Get The Green Light For Your Big Idea
- Why Your Happiest Day At Work Was 5 Years Ago
- 5 Ways To Pin Like A Boss On Pinterest
- Why You Should Rethink That Morning Meeting
- 5 Ways To Keep Your Rock Star Employees From Quitting
- Goodbye Multitasking--Hello Supertasking
- 5 Reasons We're Still Reading "Have It All" Stories
- How To Get More Done By Having Less To Do
- The Weekly Meeting: Necessary--Or Evil?