Kyle Austin is a marketing, communications and business development consultant, and the founder of Beantown Media Ventures. Throughout his career he has provided communications, marketing and strategic counsel for start-ups, global brands and non-profits, including: Zaarly, SinglePlatform, eHarmony, Sony and One Laptop per Child.
He blogs for the technology, CoLead and CoCreate sections of FC on the start-up scene, the future of marketing and the evolution of media in the digital age.
You can follow him on Twitter @kyledaustin or on his blog at www.kyledaustin.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Becoming Your Own Media Company: 5 Content Marketing Tips
- Facebook + FriendFeed = Real Time Search??
- Google Creative Commons Search, a Blogger's Dream?
- Qik Secures $5.5 Million in Series C Funding, Dreams of iPhone App Acceptance
- The Launch of Mediaite.com Further Blurs the Line Between Editorial and Advertising
- Bringing the Twittersphere to Your Content with Tweetboard
- Ustream Brings Live Video to Facebook
- Iranian “Correspondents” File by Twitter and YouTube
- 5 Marketing Tips and Tools for Making a Connection with LinkedIn
- 5 Tips for Marketing on Facebook's New Pages
- 10 Questions that Media Companies Should Know the Answer To
- Blackout Beginning for TBS: Could they have responded on the Web or via Mobile Devices?
- Can the Wisdom of the Crowds Help Us Through the Downturn?
- Joe the Plumber Gets His Fifteen Minutes on the Tube and on the Web