Kyle Austin is marketing communications consultant, as well as the founder and managing partner at Beantown Media Ventures (BMV), a digital content and PR agency for startups. Throughout his career Kyle has provided marketing, communications, public relations and business development counsel for Fortune 500 consumer technology brands, venture-backed startups and non-profits.
Kyle lives in Boston and holds an MBA from Babson College's Franklin W. Olin Graduate School of Business. He also mentors at MassChallenge. You can follow him on Twitter @kyledaustin or at http://www.beantownmv.com
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 3 Lessons From A Botched "Shark Tank" Pitch
- Becoming Your Own Media Company: 5 Content Marketing Tips
- Facebook + FriendFeed = Real Time Search??
- Google Creative Commons Search, a Blogger's Dream?
- Qik Secures $5.5 Million in Series C Funding, Dreams of iPhone App Acceptance
- The Launch of Mediaite.com Further Blurs the Line Between Editorial and Advertising
- Bringing the Twittersphere to Your Content with Tweetboard
- Ustream Brings Live Video to Facebook
- Iranian “Correspondents” File by Twitter and YouTube
- 5 Marketing Tips and Tools for Making a Connection with LinkedIn
- 5 Tips for Marketing on Facebook's New Pages
- 10 Questions that Media Companies Should Know the Answer To
- Blackout Beginning for TBS: Could they have responded on the Web or via Mobile Devices?
- Can the Wisdom of the Crowds Help Us Through the Downturn?
- Joe the Plumber Gets His Fifteen Minutes on the Tube and on the Web