Kevin Ohannessian is a freelance writer covering gaming and tech for Tom's Guide, Kill Screen, and Fast Company. His work has also been published by MTV Geek, GameSpot, Gamasutra, Laptop Mag, Co.Create, and Co.Labs. Focusing on the creativity and business of gaming, he is always up for a good interview or an intriguing feature.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Building The Epic "Dragon Age: Inquisition," One Character At A Time
- 6 Ways Oculus - And VR - Could Fail Yet Again
- 4 Oculus Rift Developers Who Are Going To Blow Your Mind
- Test-Rifting The Oculus Crescent Bay VR Headset
- With "Crescent Bay," Oculus Inches Closer To The Virtual Reality Dream
- A Story In the Cards: The Collaborative Wizardry Behind Making "Magic: The Gathering"
- How Carbon Will Help Make Oculus's Virtual Reality Dream Real
- How Dungeons And Dragons Could Master Its Next Retailing Adventure (Bong Rip Not Included)
- Why The Desires Of Gamers Are Driving Xbox One's New Direction
- That $2 Billion Of Facebook Cash In The Bank, Oculus VR Now Hunts For Great Content
- Oculus Rift, Sony, And The Coming Virtual Reality Revolution
- How Twitch Hooked 45 Million Viewers To Watch 13 Billion Minutes Of Gaming A Month
- 8 Ways PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Are Changing The Game
- How Oscar Winner Stephen Gaghan Learned The Art Of Interactive Storytelling On "Call Of Duty: Ghosts"
- Actual Gathering Is The Magic Behind "Magic: The Gathering"