Kevin Ohannessian is a freelance writer covering gaming and tech for Tom's Guide, Kill Screen, and Fast Company. His work has also been published by MTV Geek, GameSpot, Gamasutra, Laptop Mag, Co.Create, and Co.Labs. Focusing on the creativity and business of gaming, he is always up for a good interview or an intriguing feature.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 8 Ways PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Are Changing The Game
- How Oscar Winner Stephen Gaghan Learned The Art Of Interactive Storytelling On "Call Of Duty: Ghosts"
- Actual Gathering Is The Magic Behind "Magic: The Gathering"
- Visualizing The Future Of Open-World Games--And Our Surveillance State--With "Watch Dogs"
- Director David Cage On Playing A Life In Full In "Beyond: Two Souls"
- Crafting A New Kind Of Warfare And New Approach To Story In "Call of Duty: Ghosts"
- Why The Next Generation Of Video Games Is Going To Be Insane
- A Peek At 7 Of The Next Must-Have Games
- How Microsoft Wants To Empower Gamers To Create Worlds With "Project Spark"
- Inventor Of Oculus Rift: The Future Of Virtual Reality Is Social Networking
- How Naughty Dog Reinvented The Apocalypse For "The Last Of Us"
- Is This The Most Powerful Open-World Game Engine Yet?
- "Kill Screen" Looks To Foster Cross-Industry Collaboration Around Games With New Event
- What's The Big Problem With Developing Oculus Rift VR?
- Torment Makes Kickstarter History With $4.3 Million Haul