Kevin is a freelance writer and editor that has covered the game industry for GameSpot, Gamasutra, Co.Create, and Fast Company, and tabletop gaming for MTV Geek. With a focus on the creativity of gaming, he's always up for a good interview or an intriguing feature.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Is This The Most Powerful Open-World Game Engine Yet?
- What's The Big Problem With Developing Oculus Rift VR?
- Torment Makes Kickstarter History With $4.3 Million Haul
- How InXile Went Old School, Kickstarted Millions Of Dollars To Rule Role-Playing Games
- Behind Bioshock Infinite: Ken Levine On Writing A Groundbreaking Game
- Can Oculus's $300 VR-Enhanced Ski Goggles Break The Curse Of The Lawnmower Man?
- Inside "Adventure Time": How One Of The Weirdest Shows On TV Stays That Way
- How To Reinvent An Icon: Behind Microsoft's Rebuild of Halo
- Predicting And Portraying The Near Future Of War: Behind Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
- Nintendo's Wii U GamePad Transforms The Tablet, Doubles The Gaming Stakes
- Behind The Year's Most Talked-About (Gun-Free) Game, "Unfinished Swan"
- GameStop At A Crossroads
- Game Designer Jenova Chen On The Art Behind His "Journey"
- What "Wizard101" Gave Up To Break Into China: Exposed Bones, Points, Gold
- "Words With Friends" Board Game Coming From The Makers Of Scrabble?