His work has also been published by Kill Screen, Tom's Guide, Tech Times, MTV Geek, GameSpot, Gamasutra, Laptop Mag, Co.Create, and Co.Labs. Focusing on the creativity and business of gaming, he is always up for a good interview or an intriguing feature.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 8 Lessons In Taking Smart Risks
- Virtual Reality Is Finally Growing Up
- Unraveling the Story Behind E3's Emotional Surprise Hit
- This Smartwatch Keyboard Is The Second Coming Of T9
- Oculus Rift's PC Requirements Are Virtual Reality's Achilles' Heel
- Apple Watch Rumor Scorecard: The True, The False, And The Unverified
- All Your Remaining Apple Watch Rumors, All In One Place. Which Ones Will Pan Out?
- Building The Epic "Dragon Age: Inquisition," One Character At A Time
- 6 Ways Oculus - And VR - Could Fail Yet Again
- 4 Oculus Rift Developers Who Are Going To Blow Your Mind
- Test-Rifting The Oculus Crescent Bay VR Headset
- With "Crescent Bay," Oculus Inches Closer To The Virtual Reality Dream
- A Story In the Cards: The Collaborative Wizardry Behind Making "Magic: The Gathering"
- How Carbon Will Help Make Oculus's Virtual Reality Dream Real
- How Dungeons And Dragons Could Master Its Next Retailing Adventure (Bong Rip Not Included)