KC works on Most Creative People and The Recommender for Fast Company.
Previously, KC was part of the Emmy Award-winning team at "Good Morning America" where he was the social media producer. He's also freelanced for Inc. and Co.Create, and worked in editorial and social media for Time Inc. publications and websites. KC earned his M.A. in Arts & Culture from Columbia's J-School.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- This Photo Series Proves That Darth Vader Is Just Like Us
- How "Selma" Director Ava DuVernay Reaches Her Creative Peak
- OWN Co-Presidents Sheri Salata And Erik Logan Answer Your Twitter Questions
- "Selma" Director Ava DuVernay Raises Her Hand For Diversity In Hollywood In A Big Way
- The iHeartRadio Family App Is Here, With Help From 30 Kids And A "Bug Bash"
- The Way We Experience Art Is Changing--And Brands Can Capitalize On The Disruption
- The Simple Trick For Thinking Up A Great Tagline That Tells Your Company's Story
- Running A Haunted House Is Scarier Than You Think
- The Search For The Missing Ghost Boat
- Adele's New Video "Hello": A Very GIF-y Deconstruction
- American Horror Slack: An "AHS: Hotel" Recap For Cord Cutters, Boob Blood Included!
- American Horror Slack: An "American Horror Story" Recap For Cord Cutters
- This Couple Is So Obsessed With "Game of Thrones," They Took A Vacay To Croatia
- See Your Favorite Brand Logos Morph Into Famous Works Of Art
- DJ Steve Aoki On The Luxury Most People Take For Granted