KC works on Most Creative People and Fast Feed for Fast Company.
Previously, KC was part of the Emmy Award-winning team at "Good Morning America" where he was the social media producer. He's also freelanced for Inc. and Co.Create, and worked in editorial and social media for Time Inc. publications and websites. KC earned his M.A. in Arts & Culture from Columbia's J-School.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Multihyphenate DJ D-Nice's Tips For Building A Creative Career That Spans Industries
- Nasty Gal's New Shopping Bags Are NSFW-ish
- What Happens When You Put Values Front And Center In Your Business
- When Tiny Burritos Aren't Enough: Welcome To A Tiny Hamster Thanksgiving With Tiny Pumpkin Pies
- The Author Of "Go The F*ck To Sleep" Tackles New Subject: Kids Who Won't F*cking Eat
- These Chem-Lab Creations Are The Future Of Food
- What An In-House Career Coach Can Do For Your Company
- The Thought-Provoking Science Behind "Interstellar"
- How The Cartoon Network Grew Up
- 5 Easy Yoga Techniques To Feel Better At Work
- When Micromanaging Is A Good Thing
- How El-P and Killer Mike Built The Creative Powerhouse That Is Run The Jewels
- I Hate Meetings. You Hate Meetings. Let's Change That
- Meet The Actress Who Chucked A Successful Career To Start An Organic Ice-Cream Company
- Like Art From The Walls Of Carcosa, These Bacteria-Eaten Photos Will Haunt You