KC works on Most Creative People and Fast Feed for Fast Company.
Previously, KC was part of the Emmy Award-winning team at "Good Morning America" where he was the social media producer. He's also freelanced for Inc. and Co.Create, and worked in editorial and social media for Time Inc. publications and websites. KC earned his M.A. in Arts & Culture from Columbia's J-School.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Anxiety Eating, Wiener Talk, And Cactus Eggs: Is "Eat Our Feelings" The Future Of Food TV?
- You Can Buy Kurt Cobain's Childhood Home For $400,000
- Why The Creators of "Heroes" and "Homeland" Went Undercover Into Israel For Their New Show
- The Last Taboo: Will Smith, “Focus,” And Hollywood's Interracial Couples Problem
- See Taylor Swift Remixed With Famous Works Of Art
- Naked Models Drenched In Honey Become Works Of Art In This Stunning Photo Shoot
- This (N)SFW Version Of "Power Rangers" Will Destroy Your Mind, Childhood, Productivity
- This Selfie In Space Is Now For Sale
- 5 Things That Happened On The Oscars Red Carpet That You Couldn't See On TV
- Jon Stewart's Post-Daily Show Career is Clear: Pro Wrestler
- New Dr. Seuss Book "What Pet Should I Get?" Sounds Like A BuzzFeed Quiz
- Here's Who Would Win At This Year's Oscars If Twitter, Not The Academy, Voted
- The Sophisticated Style Evolution of Converse's Jack Purcell
- Want To Know What Love Is? 1980s Heroes And Villains Mashed-Up With Pop Music Stars
- Don't You Forget About How Deep "The Breakfast Club" Really Is