KC works on Most Creative People and The Recommender for Fast Company.
Previously, KC was part of the Emmy Award-winning team at "Good Morning America" where he was the social media producer. He's also freelanced for Inc. and Co.Create, and worked in editorial and social media for Time Inc. publications and websites. KC earned his M.A. in Arts & Culture from Columbia's J-School.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- This Is A Video Of A Cute Puppy Freaking Out About His Adorable Hiccups
- What Facebook Would Look Like Without All The Stuff You Hate
- Amy Schumer Continues To Crush The Comedy Game With "Girl, You Don't Need Makeup"
- Banned From Riding Bikes, Skateboarding Afghan Girls Shred Their Way To Empowerment
- Jay Z's Odd Tidal Wave of Tidal Tweets
- You'll Never Look At An Apple Watch The Same Way After This "Pulp Fiction" Parody
- That Quadruple Rainbow You've Been Freaking Out About Is Not Really A Quadruple Rainbow
- The 10 Tricks That Will Make You Appear Smarter In Meetings
- How To Turn A Boring Office Job Into A Dance Party
- If You Can't Put Your Phone Down Like Ever, You Might Need This Texting Hat
- This Guy Just Changed The Craigslist Ad Game By Selling His 2002 Ford Taurus With A Drone
- The Yelp Reviews Are In For Newborn Babies And They Ain't Pretty
- Rollerblading Meets Pollock: Watch This Artist Create Gorgeous Landscapes On Skates
- HBO Now Conquers First Major Challenge With "Game Of Thrones" Season 5 Premiere
- Who Needs HBO Now? First 4 Episodes Of "Game Of Thrones" Season 5 Leak Online