KC works on Most Creative People and Fast Feed for Fast Company.
Previously, KC was part of the Emmy Award-winning team at "Good Morning America" where he was the social media producer. He's also freelanced for Inc. and Co.Create, and worked in editorial and social media for Time Inc. publications and websites. KC earned his M.A. in Arts & Culture from Columbia's J-School.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- See NYC Through The Lens Of A 17-Year-Old Stanley Kubrick
- Don't Look Now, But Your Innovation Is Showing
- Watch As Babies Ride Through Tunnels--And Become Cute, Confused, And Hilarious
- Today Is A Good Day For "Anatomy Of A Snow Day"
- You're Sitting On Possible Personal Gold Mine: Your Creative Hobby
- In This Lost Interview, Elliott Smith Reveals How He Found His Unique Voice
- 5 Tips For Surviving And Thriving At Sundance, From A Producer Who's Done Both
- 31 Rolls Of Film Shot By An Unknown WWII Soldier Have Finally Been Developed
- A New Project From Marcel The Shell's Co-Creator: Revealing The World's Secret Beauty
- If You Want To Win At Parenting, Get Your Hands On This Tricked-Out Batmobile Baby Stroller
- This Database Of Declassified UFO Docs Will Make You Want To Believe
- Get A First Look At The New Set Of "The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore"
- A Lifetime Biopic That's Actually Good? Yep, It's Angela Bassett's "Whitney"
- “Broad City” Is Back, And Taking Secret Handshakes To A Redic High Level
- How Sleater-Kinney Promotes An Album: Starring Sarah Silverman, Fred Armisen, And Natasha Lyonne