KC works on Most Creative People and Fast Feed for Fast Company.
Previously, KC was part of the Emmy Award-winning team at "Good Morning America" where he was the social media producer. He's also freelanced for Inc. and Co.Create, and worked in editorial and social media for Time Inc. publications and websites. KC earned his M.A. in Arts & Culture from Columbia's J-School.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Grover And Kid President Campaign To Warm Up The Lives Of Homeless People
- You're Boring Millennials Out Of Your Company
- The Secrets To Pulling Off A Real-People Marketing Campaign
- 6 Buddhist Principles That Will Help You Be A Better Boss
- "If You're Afraid, You Have No Chance"
- Should You Trust Your Gut Feelings At Work?
- You Had A Major And Minor In College--Why Not At Work?
- What American Pop Songs Sound Like After Google Translate Butchers Them
- Will Ferrell Says Goodbye to Derek Jeter, Red Sox Style
- Mom Spins Her 4-Year-Old's Harshest Burns Into Hilarious Marketing Gold
- Online Marketplace Gumroad Launches An iPhone App
- Forget Pumpkin Spice: Homemade Costumes of "Up" Characters Is What Halloween Is All About
- Knowing When And How to Blend Your Work And Personal Lives
- Your New Favorite Instagram Account Is Eavesdropping On Your Conversations
- See How Far Everything On Your Desk Has Evolved