Kathleen Davis is the Leadership Editor at FastCompany.com. Previously, she has worked as an editor at Entrepreneur.com, WomansDay.com and Popular Photography magazine. She is also a registered Vinyasa yoga teacher, and a cookie lover.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Has Gender Equality Progress Stagnated In The Last 20 Years?
- What The Patricia Arquette Oscar Backlash Really Means
- Ask The Experts Special: Tackling Five of Work's Most Difficult Conversations
- New Habit Challenge: Only Check Email Twice A Day
- 5 Practical Things Men Can Do For Gender Equality At Work
- Why A Week Of Saying No Wasn't That Hard
- Watch What Happens When Fast Company Staff Says No To Everything For A Week
- The One Word Men Never See In Their Performance Reviews
- Fast Company Is Looking For An Editorial Intern
- Most Americans Think The U.S. Would Be Better Governed If More Women Were In Charge
- Damned If We Do: How Women And Minorities Get Penalized For Promoting Diversity
- Can "Entrepreneur Barbie" Change Girls' Career Ambitions?
- What We're Really Saying When We Talk About Jill Abramson's Firing
- 3 Things Men Need to Stop Saying To Women Entrepreneurs
- My Life Without A Smartphone