Author of Outthink the Competition and CEO of Outthinker, a strategic innovation firm, Kaihan Krippendorff teaches executives, managers and business owners how to seize opportunities others ignore, unlock innovation, and build strategic thinking skills. Companies such as Microsoft, Citigroup, and Johnson & Johnson have successfully implemented Kaihan’s approach because their executive leadership sees the value of his innovative technique.
A former consultant with McKinsey & Co., Kaihan has spent more than a decade studying corporate conflict. He is the author of "Outhink the Competition" and three other business strategy books. Each text delves into the keys to true competitiveness and innovation.
Kaihan has delivered keynote speeches for organizations such as Motorola, Schering‐Plough, Colgate‐Palmolive, Fortune Magazine, Harvard Business Review, the Society of Human Resource Managers, the Entrepreneurs Organization, and The Asia Society. He also regularly conducts programs as a faculty member of Wharton Executive Education, and he is a professor of entrepreneurship and strategy at Florida International University.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Everything You Need To Know About How The Workplace Is Evolving
- How To Engage Your Star Employees When They Want To Change The World
- This Key To Bettering Your Business Is A No-Brainer, But You May Still Be Missing Out
- 3 Steps For Building An Adjacent Business
- How Skullcandy Is Turning Things Around Its Own Way
- What You Can Learn About Adaptability From Sylvan Learning
- 9 Ways To Share Your Strategic Thinking Skills With Your Team
- The Two Crucial Aspects to Innovating Your Business Model
- 4 Lessons In Building A Brand
- Great Companies Solve Problems That Matter
- 5 Ways To Reframe Your Thinking To Be More Like Elon Musk
- 5 Fast Tips For Accelerating Your Online Revenue
- How To Recognize “Big A**” Opportunities
- Milk-Free Ice Cream And Limits Of Strategy As We Know It
- What A Parking Lot Full Of Meat Lovers Teaches Us About Strategic Innovation