A strategist, author of Outthink the Competition and innovation expert, Kaihan Krippendorff teaches executives, managers and business owners how to seize opportunities others ignore, unlock innovation, and build strategic thinking skills. Companies such as Microsoft, Citigroup, and Johnson & Johnson have successfully implemented Kaihan’s approach because their executive leadership sees the value of his innovative technique.
A former consultant with McKinsey & Co., Kaihan has spent more than a decade studying corporate conflict. He is the author of "Outhink the Competition" and three other business strategy books. Each text delves into the keys to true competitiveness and innovation.
Kaihan has delivered keynote speeches for organizations such as Motorola, Schering‐Plough, Colgate‐Palmolive, Fortune Magazine, Harvard Business Review, the Society of Human Resource Managers, the Entrepreneurs Organization, and The Asia Society. He also regularly conducts programs as a faculty member of Wharton Executive Education, and he is a professor of entrepreneurship and strategy at Florida International University.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Insights From A Future Harvard Business School Case Study, Before It's Taught At Harvard
- How Do You Get Out Of The Stands And Into The Game?
- What You Can Learn From Newtonian Physics About Building Momentum Fast
- How To Use Frustration To Create Something Amazing
- Innovation Starts With Sensing Future Possibilities
- Finding The Art In Building A Business
- Why The Future Of Innovation Is In Ideas, Not Products
- 5 Archetypes Who Get In The Way Of Big Ideas
- The Power Of Metaphors In Pitching New Ideas
- How To Break Through The Impossible
- 3 Big-Idea Strategies For Building A Fast-Growing Business
- To Create Innovation, Learn How To See A Fourth Option
- The 4 Steps To Building A Successful Social Movement
- Four Steps To Reinventing Your Career
- How To Get A Handle On When Your Company Is Gaining Momentum