Josh Linkner is the New York Times Bestselling author of Disciplined Dreaming: A Proven System to Drive Breakthrough Creativity, named one of the top 10 business books of 2011. Josh is the CEO and Managing Partner of Detroit Venture Partners. Together with business partners Earvin “Magic” Johnson and NBA team owner Dan Gilbert, Josh is actively rebuilding urban areas through technology and entrepreneurship. Josh is also Adjunct Professor of Applied Creativity at the University of Michigan.
Josh is the Founder, Chairman and former CEO of ePrize, the largest interactive promotion agency in the world providing digital marketing services for 74 of the top 100 brands.
Prior to ePrize, Josh was the founder and CEO of three other successful technology companies. He has been honored as the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, the Detroit News Michiganian of the Year, and is a President Barack Obama Champion of Change award recipient. Josh is a regular columnist for Fast Company and Inc. Magazine, and his work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, USA Today, and The New York Times. Josh is also a Berklee-trained professional jazz guitarist performing regularly in jazz clubs throughout the United States.
Learn more and follow Josh's blog at www.JoshLinkner.com
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Dirty Little Secret Of Overnight Successes
- Is Your Company Selling Aspirin, Or Vitamins?
- Lessons In Razor's-Edge Creativity From The Dollar Shave Club
- Is Your Company About To Be Knocked From Its Perch?
- How Will You React When You Have An "Oh, S*&!" Moment?
- Grit: The Top Predictor Of Success
- 5 Disastrous Moves That Will Botch Your Pitch
- Discover Your Superpowers, And Stop Obsessing About Your Kryptonite
- On Becoming The 1%
- Finding Your Brand's "Red Sole"
- Injecting Some Serious Swagger Into Your Brand Personality
- To Be Taken Seriously, Occupy Wall Street Needs To Focus Its Message
- When Taking Aim At Your Goals, It Pays To Look To The Future
- A New Set Of Metrics Defines The True Scorecard Of Success
- Are You A Firebrand?