José D. Roncal is a truly global executive with over 20 years of experience in international business and finance, having worked and travelled frequently in six continents. Specializing in telecommunications and information technology industries, Mr. Roncal has served such well-known multinational companies as NCR, AT&T, Verizon Communications and the U.K.-based blue chip company, Cable and Wireless.
For more than 15 years, he has lived around the globe as a Chief Financial Officer, focusing on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic alliances and spin offs among other strategic activities. He is a well known transformational and corporate turnaround specialist and inspirational leader, with a proven track record in developing high-performance operations.
Mr Roncal has authored numerous articles on business strategy, finance, accounting, capital markets and the global economy. He holds an MBA from Thunderbird University and a BA from Florida International University both in the USA and has attended various senior executive programs at Oxford University in the United Kingdom.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Securitization: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly
- It's Turnaround Time
- The Future of the Credit Card Industry
- Are You Investing or Speculating?
- Risk Management in Today's Economy
- Bubbles and Regulation
- Banks: The Need to Get Personal
- New Era for Hedge Funds
- Has the Face of Capitalism Changed Forever?
- The Credit Card Crisis
- On Investing and Speculating
- Market to Market Revisited
- By Any Other Name, it's Still the Same
- In Search of the Bottom
- Housing Recovery Plan: What's Fair?