John Paul Titlow is an Associate Editor at Fast Company dot com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Facebook Wants To Help You Avoid Updates About Your Ex Post-Breakup
- Pandora Acquires Rdio Tech And Talent (Look Out, Spotify)
- The Future of Sesame Street Is Kinder and Gentler, With Fewer Puppets
- Three Innovative Tools You Didn’t Think The U.S. Government Could Build
- How Startup SnipSnap Used Slack To Prototype Its App's Coolest Feature
- Slack's Newest Feature Lets You Call A Lyft From Within Slack
- Pandora's "Serial" Deal Is Great News For Podcast Nerds And Internet Radio
- Review: The Sonos Play:5 Sounds Amazing, But Is It Worth $500?
- Apple Had Another Strong Quarter, But The iPad Didn't
- Why Did Drake's "Hotline Bling" Fail To Top Billboard Charts? Blame Apple Music
- With Affirm, PayPal Cofounder Has A New Way For You To Buy Things Without Credit Cards
- How is Apple Doing? Three Things To Watch For As The Company Checks In
- YouTube Inches Toward Netflix With Its New Paid Subscription Tier
- Flipboard's Data-Driven Crack At Building the Magazine Ad Of The Future
- Are Eventbrite's RFID Wristbands The Death Of The Concert Ticket?