John Miziolek is the President and CEO of Reset Branding. A celebrated contributor to the design industry, John’s media coverage includes appearances on History Television and interviews for CBC Radio and Global News, and a feature story in USA Today. John’s experience in building and revitalizing brands spans every category of consumer packaged goods and corporate development. He has a proven track record of delivering fully integrated strategic programs and successfully revitalizing and building top tier brands. John believes strongly in the business value of design and its impact on the financial strength of a company. John is the Founder and Co-chair of “The D Event”, a high-level design think-tank that focuses on the advancement of the practice of design as a strategic business tool.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Are Brands Required To Market To Everyone?
- How Your Brand Can Deal With Viral Outrage
- When Politics And Branding Don't Mix: The Chipotle Boy Scouts Burrito Blowup
- Chew On This Branding Dilemma: Are Controversial Products Worth The Trouble Long Term?
- Putting All Your BlackBerrys In One Basket: Branding Brilliance Or Backfire?
- What's Next In Brand Design
- Thanks To Social Media, It's Easier Than Ever For Brands To Self Destruct
- Why Even Sinatra Sang The Praises Of Co-Branding
- Design Thinking Starts At The Top
- Rebrand Or Retread? Why True Innovation Doesn’t Come In A Bottle
- Are You Branding Like It's 1992?
- When Short-Term Branding Mistakes Subvert Long-Term Goals
- Building A Truly Transcendent Brand
- Why Brands Need To Remember To "Dance With The One That Brung You"
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide: How To Brand And Conquer