John Cary is the author of The Power of Pro Bono, founding editor of PublicInterestDesign.org, and a strategist for the $1,000,000 TED Prize.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Made In Kenya, Assembled In America: This Internet-Anywhere Company Innovates From Silicon Savannah
- 100 People Transforming The American Economy For Good
- Turning An Entire Rio Favela Into A Giant Work Of Brightly Painted Art
- Kickstarting: An Innovative Bamboo Bike, Designed To Create Jobs In Alabama
- 10 Tips For Designers (And Anyone Else) Working Pro Bono
- Five Myths About Pro Bono Design