John Brownlee is a writer who lives in Somerville, Massachusetts with two irate parakeets and his wife, who has more exquisite plumage. His work has appeared at Wired, Playboy, PopMech, CNN, Boing Boing, Gizmodo, and more. You can email him firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- London's Skyline Is About To Get Very Crowded
- Watch: The Beautiful Splendor Of Scandinavia, In Miniature
- Here's The Only EULA You'll Ever Want To Read
- Apple's Worst Design Ever
- This Skyscraper Looks Like God Reached Down And Twisted It Into A Twizzler
- How 'Monument Valley' Taught Ustwo To Design For Android Wear
- Eerie, Otherworldly Portraits Of Invertebrate Marine Life
- The World's Most Beautiful Box Of Chocolates
- The Escher-esque Design Of "Monument Valley" Inspires A Typeface
- Boston's Olympic Bid Logo Is Straight Out Of "Tron"
- H.P. Lovecraft's Weird Fiction Has Inspired A Line Of Beer
- Kickstarter's Beautiful, Redesigned iOS App Now Works On iPads
- "Star Wars" Might Be Even Cooler In Helvetica
- What Would The Original Mac Look Like If Apple Made It In 2015?
- This Chair Looks Like It's Falling Apart, And It's Perfect