John Brownlee is a writer who lives in Somerville, Massachusetts with two irate parakeets and his wife, who has more exquisite plumage. His work has appeared at Wired, Playboy, PopMech, CNN, Boing Boing, Gizmodo, and more. You can email him email@example.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Miles Davis's Illustrious Jazz Career Visualized Like A Record
- A Typographic Calendar Made Of 2,015 Keyboard Keys
- "Doom" Transformed Into A Lesson On Brutalist Architecture
- The Secret History Of The Noguchi Table
- Why Magazines In Doctor's Office Waiting Rooms Are So Old
- Cyclops Stools That Look Like Adorable Aliens From Another World
- Nike Reveals Recovered Emails, Texts In Lawsuit Against Former Designers
- Moo Is Now Selling Letterpress Business Cards That Aren't Really Letterpress
- Fall Through A Wormhole Into This Stunning Wikipedia Galaxy
- Is This Psychedelic iOS Keyboard The Craziest UI In Design History?
- Harry Potter Series Reimagined As Glow-In-The-Dark Pop-Up Books
- This Site Visualizes Your Death
- Why Comic Sans Works On The "I Can't Breathe" Shirts
- Why Do Designers Think No One Knows How To Scroll?
- 20 Ways To Describe Pantone's Color Of The Year