John Brownlee is a writer who lives in Boston with two irate parakeets and his wife, who has more exquisite plumage. His work has appeared at Wired, Playboy, PopMech, Cult Of Mac, Boing Boing, and Gizmodo. You can email him email@example.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Where ISIS Fighters Come From
- This Kinetic Wall Of Clocks Is Utterly Hypnotic
- Filmmaker Creates World's Most Terrifying Traffic Intersection
- The Best Way To Protect Your iPhone 6 Without Destroying Its Design
- PillPack's New Dashboard Tries To Tame Pharmaceutical Insanity
- If Pantone Brewed, Its Beer Packaging Would Look Like This
- MIT Invents A Magic Lens That Combines All Your Screens Into A Single Experience
- A Tiny Humidifier For Desiccated Travelers
- Billboard's Top Songs Of The Past 5 Decades, Visualized
- This House Was Inspired By "Star Wars"
- How Trajan Rose From The Grave To Become The New Helvetica
- PopKey, A GIF-Only Keyboard For iOS 8
- A Guide To Who Hates Whom In The Middle East
- Why Use Google Maps When You Can Get GPS Directions On The Death Star Instead?
- 6 Photos That Capture The Personalities Of Exotic Birds