John Brownlee is a writer who lives in Somerville, Massachusetts with two irate parakeets and his wife, who has more exquisite plumage. His work has appeared at Wired, Playboy, PopMech, CNN, Boing Boing, Gizmodo, and more. You can email him firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- This Wearable Can Help You Get Pregnant
- This New Algorithm From Disney Research Could Revolutionize Home Video
- Typewriters Suck. This Web App Proves It.
- Can An Apple A Day Make You A Better Designer?
- These Lamps Illustrate How Lamps Work When You Turn Them On
- The U.K.'s Tallest Sculpture Will Let You Ride A Slide All The Way Down
- Pinterest Hires Mac Design Legend Susan Kare
- This Sensor Will Tell You How Busy The Gym Is Before You Even Leave The House
- Is Space About To Experience A Design Renaissance?
- This Roll-Up Map Highlights Parks And Pools When It's Hot Out
- Netflix Designed A Symphony From Random Brainwaves
- A DIY Pantone Stained Glass Door Anyone Can Make
- The Golden Rectangle Makes For A Great Set Of Shelves
- A Carpet That Hooks Up To Your Radiator To Kill Dust Mites
- Cards Against Humanity's Latest Pack Is All About Design