John Brownlee is a writer who lives in Somerville, Massachusetts with two irate parakeets and his wife, who has more exquisite plumage. His work has appeared at Wired, Playboy, PopMech, CNN, Boing Boing, Gizmodo, and more. You can email him email@example.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Pinterest Hires Mac Design Legend Susan Kare
- This Sensor Will Tell You How Busy The Gym Is Before You Even Leave The House
- Is Space About To Experience A Design Renaissance?
- This Roll-Up Map Highlights Parks And Pools When It's Hot Out
- Netflix Designed A Symphony From Random Brainwaves
- A DIY Pantone Stained Glass Door Anyone Can Make
- The Golden Rectangle Makes For A Great Set Of Shelves
- A Carpet That Hooks Up To Your Radiator To Kill Dust Mites
- Cards Against Humanity's Latest Pack Is All About Design
- This 1,400-Foot Desert Citadel Would Be A Self-Sustaining City Of Tomorrow
- Wes Anderson Meets Tim Burton In These Creepy, Intricate Dioramas
- Calligraphy And Choreography Merge In These Magical Light Paintings
- These Animated Walls Of Type Show Off Monotype's Fonts Like Print Never Could
- A Staircase Designed For Dogs
- Why Is This House Dangling From The Arm Of A Crane?