President and Founder, Rubinson Partners, Inc., marketing and research consulting for a brave new world and also on the faculty of NYU Stern School of Business, teaching social media strategy. Formerly the Chief Research Officer at the Advertising Research Foundation. Expertise in branding, digital and social media, shopper marketing, innovation, and quantitative research methods.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Marketing From The Other End Of The Funnel
- Death of a Salesman, Starring Tiger Woods
- What CSI Can Teach Us About Shopper Behavior
- Online Marketing Research: It Was the Best of Times, It Was the Worst of Times
- Building Brand Runways
- The New Rules of Brand Competition
- What's Love Got to Do With It?
- The Need for Simplification Marketing
- Seven Predictions About the Future of Advertising
- Innovating Innovation: The Best Ideas Can Come From Anywhere