A dynamic social researcher, cultural narrator, future trendhunter and strategic designer, Jody Turner works and speaks globally via her west coast company CultureofFuture.com and the London group Trendwatching.com. Client engagements have included Apple, BMW, StyleVision France, Adidas, Starbucks, The Gap, Unilever Istanbul and multiple others. Women trend hunters and speakers are both rare yet for the last ten years Turner has presented across the globe; talks include Ghana Women’s Summit on Change Generation Entrepreneurship, Singapore on Innovative Marketplace, Capri Italy on Trend Solutions in Disruptive Times, Helsinki on User Experience Cultural Design, Brussels on Meaningful Branding, Brazil on Emotional Design, Munich on Future Trends, Stockholm on Future Advertising, Copenhagen on Human Branding, Dubai on New Media and more... Jody understands the Anthropology of how we got here, where we are going to, and how to synthesize and strategize for future success, inspiration and longevity.
Dr. Phil show as on-stage trend expert speaker reel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BG4BYYFZTo; Brand Bollywood India award: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMgR3ha6R7o
TEDx Helsinki: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOlfQo3Z1qk
JodyTurner@CultureofFuture.com • West Coast USA
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- A Look Inside Pipa, Brazil’s First Start-Up Incubator
- Death Knell Of Design Thinking Debated In Portland
- How To Bring Out The Magic In Marketing
- Why Planned Parenthood Should Change Its Name
- After The Revolution, Enter The Evolutionary
- The Power Of The Pop-Up Storefront
- Listening To The Super-Charged "Change Generation"
- 5 Ways To Discover And Develop Your Unique Strengths
- For Millennials, Work And Life Are About Cooperation, Not Competition
- How One Encounter With Steve Jobs Remapped My Future
- Likeonomics: How To Make Your Brand More Believable
- China’s Clean-Energy Ambitions And The Role Of The U.S.
- What Businesses Can Learn From Innovations In Education
- How A 21-Year-Old Design Student's Sleeping-Bag Coat Could Break The Cycle Of Homelessness
- The Future-Forward Company Called "L"