J.J. McCorvey is senior associate editor for Fast Company, where he covers business and technology.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- OWN Announces Warner Bros. Will Produce Its New Series "Queen Sugar"
- Oprah Winfrey's Proven Method For Coping With Stress
- The Key To Oprah Winfrey's Success: Radical Focus
- Nobody Is Busier Than Oprah, And Here's Proof
- Tristan Walker's Walker & Company Raises $24 Million, Scores Target Distribution Deal
- Lee Daniels: “I’m giving voice to those who don’t ordinarily have voice”
- What's The Best Comic-Book Adaptation Ever?
- Periscope CEO Kayvon Beykpour: “Periscope has become a medium that can build truth and empathy”
- Intel Launches Investment Fund For Startups Led By Women And Minorities
- The Nightly Show's Larry Wilmore On How To Laugh Off Criticism
- Thomas Dimson and Alex Karpenko
- Kevin Weil
- Larry Wilmore
- Janet Mock
- Can Intel Solve Tech's Diversity Problem?