J.J. McCorvey is senior associate editor for Fast Company, where he covers business and technology.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- What's The Best Comic-Book Adaptation Ever?
- Periscope CEO Kayvon Beykpour: “Periscope has become a medium that can build truth and empathy”
- Intel Launches Investment Fund For Startups Led By Women And Minorities
- The Nightly Show's Larry Wilmore On How To Laugh Off Criticism
- Thomas Dimson and Alex Karpenko
- Kevin Weil
- Larry Wilmore
- Janet Mock
- Can Intel Solve Tech's Diversity Problem?
- Behind The Scenes At Dropbox Black Ops
- Forget Google And Microsoft—These Are The Startups That Should Scare Dropbox
- Dropbox Versus The World
- Dropbox Debuts File Commenting, Rolls Out "Badge" For Collaborating On Microsoft Docs
- How Drug Company Gilead Outpaces Its Competitors—And Common Diseases
- Gilead Sciences