J.J. McCorvey is an associate editor for Fast Company, where he covers business and technology.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Quirky Off-Shoot Launches Touch-Screen Controller For Smarthome Gadgets
- What Happens When Crowdsourcing Stops Being Polite And Starts Getting Real
- Why Does Apple Need Beats? It's All About The Music
- Walker & Co. Announces $7 Million Series A Funding, Looks To Future (Hint: It's in Barbershops)
- Can The King Of Candy Keep Its Throne?
- The Future of Forecasting
- A Storm Brews Over Weather
- Productivity Apps Are Booming
- Ebay Acquires Shutl, A Same-Day Delivery Startup
- Kiip Announces Targeted Rewards For Brands And A ComScore Partnership
- Think You Have Better Ideas Than Your City Leaders? Prove it, Says Code For America And MindMixer
- Can The White House Really Walk The Line Between Open Data And NSA?
- Retail's Game Of Thrones