J.J. McCorvey is an associate editor for Fast Company, where he covers business and technology.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How Drug Company Gilead Outpaces Its Competitors—And Common Diseases
- Gilead Sciences
- Color Of Change
- Quiz: Which New App Will Solve Your Productivity Problems?
- Nas, The Investor: The Rap Mogul Talks About the Importance Of Supporting Diverse Startups
- Tristan Walker: The Visible Man
- "Just Being Who We Are Is Extremely Risky": An Honest Discussion On Race In Silicon Valley
- Quirky Off-Shoot Launches Touch-Screen Controller For Smarthome Gadgets
- What Happens When Crowdsourcing Stops Being Polite And Starts Getting Real
- Why Does Apple Need Beats? It's All About The Music
- Walker & Co. Announces $7 Million Series A Funding, Looks To Future (Hint: It's in Barbershops)
- Can The King Of Candy Keep Its Throne?
- The Future of Forecasting