J.J. McCorvey is an associate editor for Fast Company magazine, where he covers business and technology.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Can The King Of Candy Keep Its Throne?
- The Future of Forecasting
- A Storm Brews Over Weather
- Productivity Apps Are Booming
- Ebay Acquires Shutl, A Same-Day Delivery Startup
- Kiip Announces Targeted Rewards For Brands And A ComScore Partnership
- Think You Have Better Ideas Than Your City Leaders? Prove it, Says Code For America And MindMixer
- Can The White House Really Walk The Line Between Open Data And NSA?
- AmazonFresh Is Jeff Bezos' Last Mile Quest For Total Retail Domination
- Retail's Game Of Thrones
- eBay Launches eBay Now For Desktop, Expands New York & Bay Area Deliveries
- They're Back! Rovio Announces Angry Birds Star Wars II
- Startup America and Startup Weekend Merge to Create UP Global