Jessica Hullinger is a freelance journalist who covers innovation, tech, and science. Before deciding to go freelance full-time, Jessica served as Assistant News Editor for Fast Company, where she handled news items and social media outreach. Jessica has a soft spot for her home state of Indiana, an undying love for public radio, and an inexplicable obsession with archaeology. Follow her on Twitter or email her at Jghullinger [@] gmail [dot] com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Science Of Brainstorming
- What You Need To Know Before Signing A Noncompete Agreement
- The Fire Hydrant Gets Its First Major Redesign In 100 Years
- The Recommender: Rebecca Greenfield, Digital Stalker
- How Activists Fooled The Internet With These Convincing New Google Nest Products
- The Recommender: Suzanne LaBarre, Whose Cat Is More Famous Than You
- The Grommet Launches Wholesale Platform To Bridge The Gap Between Makers And Retailers
- Oculus Rift Experiment Simulates Internet Lag In Real Life, But Maybe We Should Decelerate More Often
- The Recommender: The 3 Best Things Jeff Beer Saw On The Internet This Week
- Facebook Courts Journalists With Its "FB Newswire"
- Why Twitter Just Bought Social Data Provider Gnip
- School Fires Substitute Teacher For Being Facebook Friends With Students
- The Recommender: Jason F*#%ing Feifer
- The Recommender: Chris Gayomali On Karate, Maps, And The Best Instagram Account Ever So Far!
- Coming In 2016: The Bionic Olympics