Jessica Hullinger is Assistant News Editor for Fast Company Digital where she handles news items and social media outreach. Previously she served as Audience Development Manager for TheWeek.com. Her writing has been featured in Mental Floss, the New York Post, and elsewhere. Jessica has a soft spot for her home state of Indiana, an undying love for public radio, and an inexplicable obsession with archaeology. Follow her on Twitter and Facebook.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- What We Talked About The Most On Facebook In 2013
- The Recommender: Lori Hoffman, The Dancing Queen
- Electric Car Owner Arrested For Stealing 5 Cents' Worth Of Power
- What's Your Best Productivity Tip?
- Highlights From Innovation Uncensored San Francisco 2013
- The Globe And Mail Hoaxed, Reports Ex-NSA Chief Michael Hayden Shot At LAX
- The Recommender: Nicole LaPorte Just Found Your Next Internet Time-Waster
- The Recommender: Tyler Gray, Editorial Director, Sound Obsessive, Former Doom Metal Band Bassist, And Shark Attack Survivor
- The Recommender: Natalia Rodriguez, Exploiter Of Exclamation Points!
- Capitol Shooting Tests Twitter's New Alert System
- The Recommender: Design-Savvy Senior Writer Mark Wilson
- The Recommender: Christian Gaffney, Who Can Make You A Mean Mac & Cheese
- This Is What Happens When You Teach High School Students To Code
- The Recommender: Gabe Stein, The Nerd In The Back With The PalmPilot
- Now There's A Hospital-Based Treatment Facility for Internet Addicts