Jessica Hullinger is Assistant News Editor for Fast Company Digital where she handles news items and social media outreach. Previously she served as Audience Development Manager for TheWeek.com. Her writing has been featured in Mental Floss, the New York Post, and elsewhere. Jessica has a soft spot for her home state of Indiana, an undying love for public radio, and an inexplicable obsession with archaeology. Follow her on Twitter and Facebook.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Memories From 20 Years Of SXSW Interactive
- SXSW Interactive At 20: Share Your Favorite Memories
- The Recommender: Erin Schulte, Fast Company's Senior Editor For Features And Profiles
- Can This App Actually Make You A Better Driver?
- The Recommender: Kathleen Davis, Roller Derby Jeerleader
- The Recommender: Morgan Clendaniel, Who Once Dug Up An Ancient Grave
- Obama Announces Overhaul Of NSA's Data Collection
- Google Is Making A Smart Contact Lens
- The Sacramento Kings Now Accept Bitcoin
- We're Looking For More World Changing Ideas
- The Startup Institute Wants To Train You To Work, Thrive At A Startup
- Angry Taxi Drivers Attack Uber Cars In Paris
- Facebook Buys Branch, With Plans To Build A "Conversations Group"
- NBC Partners With NowThis News To Reach Social Audiences
- Target's Security Breach Is Much Bigger Than Originally Believed