Jessica Hullinger is Assistant News Editor for Fast Company Digital where she handles news items and social media outreach. Previously she served as Audience Development Manager for TheWeek.com. Her writing has been featured in Mental Floss, the New York Post, and elsewhere. Jessica has a soft spot for her home state of Indiana, an undying love for public radio, and an inexplicable obsession with archaeology. Follow her on Twitter and Facebook.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Facebook Courts Journalists With Its "FB Newswire"
- Why Twitter Just Bought Social Data Provider Gnip
- School Fires Substitute Teacher For Being Facebook Friends With Students
- The Recommender: Jason F*#%ing Feifer
- The Recommender: Chris Gayomali On Karate, Maps, And The Best Instagram Account Ever So Far!
- Coming In 2016: The Bionic Olympics
- Basecamp Networks Brought Down By DDoS Attack
- The Recommender: Robbie Jones Wants Your Selfies
- Memories From 20 Years Of SXSW Interactive
- SXSW Interactive At 20: Share Your Favorite Memories
- The Recommender: Erin Schulte, Fast Company's Senior Editor For Features And Profiles
- Can This App Actually Make You A Better Driver?
- The Recommender: Kathleen Davis, Roller Derby Jeerleader
- The Recommender: Morgan Clendaniel, Who Once Dug Up An Ancient Grave
- Obama Announces Overhaul Of NSA's Data Collection