Jessica Grose is a regular contributor to Co.Create. She is a freelance writer and editor who writes about culture, women's issues, family and grizzly bears. Her debut novel, Sad Desk Salad, (William Morrow/HarperCollins) is out now.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 5 Lessons In Creativity And Crime Writing From Jo Nesbø
- Brian Henson On How To Build A Better Creature
- The Art Of Self-Promotion: 6 Tips For Getting Your Work Discovered
- 4 Ways to Make Marriage Funny (And Finish Your Book) From "The Longest Date" Writer Cindy Chupack
- Rob Delaney On How To Be The Funniest Person On Twitter
- When The Internet Isn't Awful: What You Can Learn From The Heartbreaking, Inspiring Messages From CaringBridge
- Director Liza Johnson on the Challenges of Adapting Alice Munro For "Hateship Loveship"
- What David Foster Wallace's Widow, Karen Green, Teaches Us About Art and Grief
- 4 Ways To Cure Your Technological "Distraction Addiction"
- Inside "Homeland": Acclaimed TV Director Lesli Linka Glatter On How to Shoot Dialogue
- 4 Creative Lessons From The Studios Of Famous Artists
- How To Achieve Greatness (And Redemption) At Karaoke
- From Crab Monsters to Sharktopus, What B Movie King Roger Corman Can Teach Us About Art and Business
- 3 Creative Lessons From The Amateurs, Rebels, And Dreamers Of Outsider Subcultures
- Learn The Secrets of The Writers' Room With Oscar Winner Jim Rash