Jennifer is a journalist and Silicon Valley native. A lover of long form, she reports on innovators using tech for greater causes. She also tells stories about arts, entertainment, and how they intersect with technology. Drop her a line on Twitter @JennElias6.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why The First Meaningful Contraption To Be 3-D Printed In Space Will Be A Buckle
- Banks Are Vying To Out-Nerd Each Other For Your Attention
- Misfit Engineer Rachel Kalmar Wants You To Be An Intelligent Node
- 5 Ways The 49ers' Teched-Out Levi's Stadium Is Changing The Game For Fans
- Why Capital One Labs Is Banking On Experimentation
- These Delivery Startups Are Racing To Build The Best ETA Engine On The Block
- Inside The Data Science That's Shining New Light On Syria's Civil War
- A Smart Multimeter That Could Supercharge The Maker Movement
- The First 3-D Printer In Space Will Shake Up NASA's Planning-Obsessed Culture
- Why Do Big Companies Do Hackathons?
- How This iPhone Hardware Engineer Stays In His Creative Zone
- Why Mega-Publisher Hearst Ditched "R&D Labs" And Opened Up Its Data Instead
- Six Things Experienced Hackathon Planners Know (That You Don't)
- How To Be Just Naive Enough To Make An Education Startup Work