Jenna Kagel went from teaching English to professionals in Argentina to working for public radio in LA to now sleuthing creativity in NYC and at Fast Company.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Google's Open Gallery Tool Brings The Art To You
- Facebook Hires "Deep Learning" Expert To Lead Artificial Intelligence Research Lab
- Investors Are Interested In Tech Startups That Help Citizens Improve Their Communities
- Amazon Chat Support Gave This Man "The Worst Customer Experience"
- British Airways Digital Billboards Know When A Plane Is Flying Overhead
- Sanctri Is Like A Facebook Cemetery
- The World's Most Avid YouTube Viewers Are In Saudi Arabia
- LoveRoom: The Social Network For Sleeping With Strangers
- Following Twitter Complaints, McDonald's Is Adding A Third Drive-Thru Window
- Google: 1, Authors: 0
- The Porn Industry Goes Social With PinSex
- Blockbuster's Closing: Now Would Be A Good Time To Return Your Overdue DVDs
- A Lot Of People Liked Michael Kors's Instagram Ad--But Will They Buy A Watch?
- A Rally Is Set to Take Place Outside Of Twitter Headquarters On IPO Day
- Healthcare.gov Is Getting Some Help From The Tech Industry