Jenara is an overseas reporter for Fast Company and a freelance writer/producer in Asia, regularly on CNNGo, and a graduate of Harvard and UC Berkeley.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Can California's New Law Start A Small Food Business Revolution?
- Google, Local Platforms Respond to Japan's 8.9 Earthquake Crisis
- Deepwater Horizon: The Movie
- Ahoy, Matey! South Africa Launches Pirate Satellite Network
- Driptech Makes a Splash as China Invests $600 Billion in Water Conservation
- Gates, USAID, World Bank Invest $50 Million to Save At-Risk Mothers
- Text to Change Takes on Child Trafficking
- China's Health Care Reform Could Save Consumers $1.5 Billion
- American Expat Helps Hong Kong Startups Find Footing
- Women Farmers a Force in Fighting Global Food Shortages: Report
- Nearly 20% of Female Chinese Managers Are CEOs
- U.K. Launches Growth and Innovation Fund
- Sleepy Kochi, India, Gets a "SmartCity"
- When Do-Gooders Go Viral
- China Threatens Death Penalty for Food Safety Violations