Jeff Chu writes on international affairs, social issues, and design for Fast Company. His first book, Does Jesus Really Love Me?: A Gay Christian's Pilgrimage in Search of God in America, was published by HarperCollins in April 2013.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Susan Lyne: “I Just Always Believed There Was A Bigger World Out There”
- Bjarke Ingels On The Future Of Architecture
- Gap, Inc. Teams Up With $1 Billion Investment Fund To Transform Asian Garment Factory Conditions
- "You Have To Show Courage": Part 2 of Kirsten Gillibrand Interview
- "What It Says Is That We Don’t Value Women": Interview With Senator Kirsten Gillibrand
- Inspiring Protest Sign Images From Inside Hong Kong's Pro-Democracy Revolution
- Indian PM Narendra Modi Brings Vision Of "Toilets Before Temples" To A U.S. Audience
- Interview: Kirsten Gillibrand Talks Work, Family, And Why "Women Are Often Selfless"
- The Secret to Tory Burch's Success: Storytelling
- How Did Tory Burch Build a $1 Billion Brand So Quickly? Patience.
- How Tory Burch Measures Up Against Her Competitors
- Tory Burch's Personal Touch
- For Facebook, As India Goes, So Goes the World?
- Dame Margaret Barbour
- Ariane Daguin