Jeff Chu writes on international affairs, social issues, and design for Fast Company. His first book, Does Jesus Really Love Me?: A Gay Christian's Pilgrimage in Search of God in America, was published by HarperCollins in April 2013.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Tory Burch's Personal Touch
- The Secret to Tory Burch's Success: Storytelling
- How Did Tory Burch Build a $1 Billion Brand So Quickly? Patience.
- How Tory Burch Measures Up Against Her Competitors
- For Facebook, As India Goes, So Goes the World?
- Siddhartha Lal
- Dame Margaret Barbour
- Ariane Daguin
- April Bloomfield
- Hugh Evans
- Deborah Lloyd
- What's Next For Burberry?
- Apple Retail at a Glance
- Can Apple's Angela Ahrendts Spark A Retail Revolution?
- How The Netherlands Became The Biggest Exporter Of Resilience