JD is Founder of Dealer Authority.
He lives in Southern California with his wonderful family and spends way too much time on social media. When not working (which is rare) he works on one of his blogs, including a social media blog, a Christian blog, and an automotive blog.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 60 Seconds In The Life Of Social Media--And Where Your Company Fits In
- To Help Your Business Succeed, Find Your Guacamole
- Seven Apps Every Fundraiser Must Download Now
- The Major Players Shaking Up Online Education
- Learning From Zynga's "Draw Something" Debacle
- The Next Wave of Pinterest Growth is About to Begin
- Social Media Leadership: It Takes Channels
- Why Startups Should Invent The Next Hot Sauce, Not The Next Instagram
- How "Social Discovery" Is The Next Big Thing In New Media
- Can Google Kill Search Spammers by the End of 2012?
- Lessons Business Leaders Can Learn From The Broken U.S. Tax System
- Why Digg's Rebound Is Significant To Every Social Media Site Today
- Connected Cars: The Future Of Communication Or A Plague Of Distraction?
- Can Autonomous Cars Really Make Roads Safer?
- Why The Facebook Pages Of Local Businesses Are Mostly Worthless