Co-founder of web and software development firm Gravity Switch, Jason consults with companies around the world and gives talks on topics such as web development, mobile development, usability, graphic design, and agile project management. In a past life he got to create the curriculum and teach in the first ever internet strategy degree program. His passion? Impossible problems and helping people "take it to the next level". Follow Jason on Google+.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- An Open Source House That Bucky Fuller Would Love
- Should Your <h1> Tag Be Your Logo?
- Why We’re So Frustrated About The Massachusetts Software Tax
- Chrome Extensions Developers Can’t Live Without
- Illustrated: How Agile Project Management Can Work For You
- Four Android App Design Guidelines You Should Break
- How Proper "Dogfooding" Might Have Saved Facebook Home