Senior editor at Fast Company. Follow me on Twitter @heyfeifer. You probably, maybe won't regret it.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Internet Is Full Of People Pretending To Be Animals
- The Internet Is Not Harming You. Here's What's Harmful: Fearmongering About The Internet
- Media "Mystery" Reveals Web Journalism Has Reached Peak Laziness
- Breaking A “Pay-It-Forward” Chain Isn’t Being A “Cheap Bastard.” It’s Good Economics.
- Kim Kardashian Isn't The Only Person To Write A Book About Selfies--But Hers Will Actually Sell
- This Ridiculous Contest Summarizes Everything About The Startup Economy
- Death To Corporate Selfies! Why Clueless Companies Can't Resist Internet Memes
- Coming Soon To A Theater Near You: Ads That Don’t Suck
- Rebecca Goldman
- Li Na
- This Is What It's Like To Watch A Holographic Musician
- This Company Buys Every CD, DVD, And Video Game That You Don't Want Anymore
- 80 Million Americans Have Never Heard of Hummus
- M&Ms, Chips Ahoy, And The Secret to Making Spokesmen We Want To Murder