Senior editor at Fast Company. Follow me on Twitter @heyfeifer. You probably, maybe won't regret it.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Inside The NBA's Plan To Give Every Fan A (Virtual Reality) Courtside Seat
- How Shaq Spends $1,000 A Week On Apps
- Best Buy Joins the List of 2014's Worst Corporate Tweets
- Benedict Cumberbatch: My Managers Are "People On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown"
- The Creative Collaboration Behind Nike's 12-Year Partnership With LeBron James
- What Vimeo’s First Step Into Original Content Looks Like
- The Internet Is Full Of People Pretending To Be Animals
- The Internet Is Not Harming You. Here's What's Harmful: Fearmongering About The Internet
- Media "Mystery" Reveals Web Journalism Has Reached Peak Laziness
- Breaking A “Pay-It-Forward” Chain Isn’t Being A “Cheap Bastard.” It’s Good Economics.
- Kim Kardashian Isn't The Only Person To Write A Book About Selfies--But Hers Will Actually Sell
- This Ridiculous Contest Summarizes Everything About The Startup Economy
- Death To Corporate Selfies! Why Clueless Companies Can't Resist Internet Memes
- Coming Soon To A Theater Near You: Ads That Don’t Suck
- Rebecca Goldman